Wembley Stadium-Saturday 15th August 2009 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > U2 360° Tour Central - 2009 / 2010 / 2011 Archive > Tour Dates & Fan Gatherings
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-20-2009, 02:06 PM   #1
Babyface
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2
Local Time: 06:58 AM
Wembley Stadium-Saturday 15th August 2009

Hey everyone,

Am new here! Just wanted to let everyone know that the 2nd Wembley date will be on sale next Friday 27th March at 9am!

No word on whether there will be a fanclub presale but it's a possible...

My friend works for the promoter... So this hasn't come from an unreliable source
__________________

loulou345 is offline  
Old 03-20-2009, 02:12 PM   #2
The Fly
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 90
Local Time: 06:58 AM
So there will be a second Wembley date? Yes!!!
__________________

ThierryHenry is offline  
Old 03-20-2009, 02:15 PM   #3
Refugee
 
what a bomb!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Winchester, England
Posts: 1,101
Local Time: 06:58 AM
yay! will have dosh by then!
what a bomb! is offline  
Old 03-20-2009, 02:20 PM   #4
Babyface
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2
Local Time: 06:58 AM
Yes the date is there...

Just wanted to let everyone know as everyone has been panicing as to when and if there's a date
loulou345 is offline  
Old 03-20-2009, 02:53 PM   #5
The Fly
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 87
Local Time: 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loulou345 View Post
Yes the date is there...

Just wanted to let everyone know as everyone has been panicing as to when and if there's a date
Thanks for the heads up. Wifey will be pleased as she can't make Wembley 1.
jezh is offline  
Old 03-20-2009, 09:30 PM   #6
The Fly
 
Vertigo Fly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 262
Local Time: 06:58 AM
Wish it was today when I had booked the day off work Oh Well, will just have to sneak on and hope for the best. Thanks.
Vertigo Fly is offline  
Old 03-21-2009, 06:30 AM   #7
Blue Crack Addict
 
last unicorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: lost in poetry
Posts: 19,446
Local Time: 07:58 AM
I just checkt TM websites, while both Dublin shows seem to be "sold out", there are still seats available for Wembley. I don't know how many, I just searched for single seats. Wonder if the second Wembley show will sell out.
last unicorn is offline  
Old 03-22-2009, 04:38 AM   #8
Babyface
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1
Local Time: 06:58 AM
Hi, any news on the Saturday 15th August gig at Wembley Stadium, nothing mentioned/confirmed on the U2 website yet, despite some ticket sites selling tickets for 15th August?
Dawtou is offline  
Old 03-22-2009, 10:03 AM   #9
The Fly
 
Eastfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: at the sunny place to live
Posts: 111
Local Time: 08:58 AM
If the "Expensive sites" sells tickets for a second Wembley show, then will the show happen. There are to many days off for U2. The only important thing is the date of ticketsale. And next Friday morning could happen. I hope so.
Eastfly is offline  
Old 03-22-2009, 11:55 AM   #10
The Fly
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 221
Local Time: 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loulou345 View Post
Hey everyone,

Am new here! Just wanted to let everyone know that the 2nd Wembley date will be on sale next Friday 27th March at 9am!

No word on whether there will be a fanclub presale but it's a possible...

My friend works for the promoter... So this hasn't come from an unreliable source

Thank you for the update. Looks like I will be waking up early again here on the east coast. Wait..maybe earlier if the UK 'springs ahead' this weekend or next? Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
U2crush is offline  
Old 03-22-2009, 02:17 PM   #11
New Yorker
 
Anji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Middlesex, UK
Posts: 2,683
Local Time: 07:58 AM
Cool!!! Nice one
Anji is offline  
Old 03-22-2009, 02:51 PM   #12
War Child
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 707
Local Time: 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastfly View Post
If the "Expensive sites" sells tickets for a second Wembley show, then will the show happen. There are to many days off for U2. The only important thing is the date of ticketsale. And next Friday morning could happen. I hope so.
Scalper sites often sell tickets for shows that do not happen. We are all fairly certain it will happen and they are trying to fleece people out of money by speculating on that premise as well. They do not know any more than anyone else.
cdparky is offline  
Old 03-24-2009, 08:49 AM   #13
Acrobat
 
TheEdge1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: London
Posts: 346
Local Time: 06:58 AM
Hi, if anyone has 1 or 2 GAs for this night the 15th that they would like to swap for 1 or 2 GAs on the 14th please send me a pm on here or email to AdamJ02@aol.com
Thanks! Adam
TheEdge1987 is offline  
Old 08-03-2009, 08:59 AM   #14
The Fly
 
kinaitra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Norway
Posts: 169
Local Time: 07:58 AM
Does anyone know when you can go pick up the tickets at the box office? is it easy to find?
This is my first time at Wembley, I'm getting tickets for the first show by post, but just a couple of days ago my dad decided to get cheap seats for the second show as well.. and we have to pick them up
kinaitra is offline  
Old 08-03-2009, 12:12 PM   #15
New Yorker
 
Anji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Middlesex, UK
Posts: 2,683
Local Time: 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinaitra View Post
Does anyone know when you can go pick up the tickets at the box office? is it easy to find?
This is my first time at Wembley, I'm getting tickets for the first show by post, but just a couple of days ago my dad decided to get cheap seats for the second show as well.. and we have to pick them up
Don't know what time you can go? But it is normally clearly signposted for it
__________________

Anji is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com