Wembley Stadium-Saturday 15th August 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK all, I'm working the U2 gig today and attending it tomorrow.

If anyone has questions please post them here and I'll try to respond - I can't guarantee anything but will do my best based on what I see/learn/know. ;)

As to Jubilee line, part closure is expected tomorrow as already stated, which affects you from Green Park through Stratford (Wembley Park is not between these stations). This website gives real time updates so check it before leaving today/tomorrow (the Jubilee Line was part suspended this morning for example due to a signal failure).

Service update now | Transport for London

Hi, I'm not from London and will only arrive to wembley on sat around 11.00 for the concert that day.

do you think there's any chance to get in the queue for the inner circle at that time?

best,

alvaro.

anh23@sussex.ac.uk

or txt 07775505005

I will pay money if someone could hold my place in line. I am sick and don't think can queue the whole day. So if someone is interested in doing this, please let me know. PM me or whatever.

Alvaro, I was inside the stadium when the gates opened so not sure how big the queue was at that time. When I had a peek at the queues around 3pm they were large, but not gigantic.

Today they allocated approx 2500+ people to the inner circle area which is high and covers more than just the 'circle' you see in front of the stage.

Another factor with Saturday is that it's not a work day so maybe people are more willing to queue.

I think you'll be OK, but not guarantees!

Alvaro, I was inside the stadium when the gates opened so not sure how big the queue was at that time. When I had a peek at the queues around 3pm they were large, but not gigantic.

Today they allocated approx 2500+ people to the inner circle area which is high and covers more than just the 'circle' you see in front of the stage.

Another factor with Saturday is that it's not a work day so maybe people are more willing to queue.

I think you'll be OK, but not guarantees!

Hi, thanks for the Answer!

I arrived at 10.30 and got into the IC, right in front of the stage. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom