U2 to play free show to mark fall of Berlin Wall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pulled them up again. but won't let me get through the details page

I keep refreshing the page but nothing....oh wait b's has just become available but....

An error occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again

:angry:

This error sometimes occurs when they show tickets available which are not. But if you have time, keep trying. Maybe you are lucky eventually.

Strange thing. Well, got mine now and couldn't order more, even if A got available. I sure hope it doesn't make a hell of a difference.

Well, a bit of detective work will let us discover that, no?
Being a bit more fluent in German than me, why don't you send them an email or something, maybe they'll tell us!

i get this message....

Ticketshop - Systemmeldung
Leider konnte der Bestellprozess nicht durchgeführt werden.

Bitte überprüfen Sie, ob die Verwendung von Cookies in den Einstellungen Ihres Browsers zugelassen ist. Für die ordnungsgemäße Durchführung des Bestellprozesses wird die Verwendung von Cookies vorausgesetzt.

Um zum Ticketshop zurück zu kehren, verwenden Sie bitte den Zurück-Button Ihres Browser oder rufen die Internetadresse des Ticketshops in der Adresszeile Ihres Browsers erneut auf.

Wir bitten um Ihr Verständnis und freuen uns auf Ihren Besuch

????????

Everyone going: Have fun :) I hope they show it on television. Even though I'm not keen on seeing the usual crap that is a MTV award show.

Wish I could be there, though :sigh:

Well, a bit of detective work will let us discover that, no?
Being a bit more fluent in German than me, why don't you send them an email or something, maybe they'll tell us!

Because I've got a shitload to do, should get going now and u2tour.de will be on it to provide us with everything important anyway, maybe?

Well it wouldn't surprise me if there aren't tickets available any more coz the Brandenburg gate area can't hold that many thousands! :shrug:

There is 10,000 tickets in total. Bild.de :)sick: ) gave away ten. Apparently u2.com saved some for subscribers. So there should have been some 9,000 tickets up for "sale".

Because I've got a shitload to do, should get going now and u2tour.de will be on it to provide us with everything important anyway, maybe?

Hey, not forcing you to do anything. But you're right I guess, u2tour.de will probably know within the next couple of days. I'm just very curious, as I imagine you are.

For those of us in the U.S., the EMAs will stream live from their website during the event.

Oh, 100. Then I misread. Causes my great pain to even read their page.
They were also stating it in a way that one would think the concert were going to be a full set.

I'm so curious what this A /B cat. means! I hope this it not like all A's are front of stage and the B section is behind it. :der:

website says it's sold out now... :sigh:
not that i really had a chance of going...

in the end my friend got 2 B tickets, but now we have to see if we can find sitters for her kids en my dogs, so still not sure of we can go.

I actually can't wait to see this, remember the story of them joining what they thought was a parade for the wall coming down when it was really a protest of the wall coming down! :lol:

I just hope we are able to see as much of it as possible on tv (or online).

Yeah, me, too. I'll surely watch, even though I hate the MTV award shows :madspit:

But how can U2's show start at 6.30 if the EMA show doesn't start before 9 p. m. I thought there were live link ups?!

Yeah, me, too. I'll surely watch, even though I hate the MTV award shows :madspit:

But how can U2's show start at 6.30 if the EMA show doesn't start before 9 p. m. I thought there were live link ups?!

I think with live they mean that the live gig (6.30) will be brought to the mtv show at 9pm. So, no live links and they're maybe not going to show the whole gig. That's the only way it makes sense I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom