U2 to play free show to mark fall of Berlin Wall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 2 for the B section now!
I'm not sure if I can go, if not I'll let you know guys!
GOOD LUCK!!!

Sometimes not that bad, but eventim is pretty incompetent. Adding servers would be service, but mean less profit.

Two times I had my hands on Category A. Now I finally got Category B, but I'm pissed it's not A even though I was there in time and almost got them. That is so fucking annoying. Now I'm ending up in some far away corner due to their utter incompetence. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Do we know for sure that Category A is closer than Category B?

I just got tickets, btw.
Not sure that I can go, but I want the opportunity. Otherwise I'll let you guys know and I'll email my tickets to anyone missing out/wanting more than two tickets.

It would be a big surprise if not. But there was no plan whatsoever. Maybe A is left and B is right or something like that. But usually, when you have categories A and B here in Germany, A means better and B not as good.

Those of you not sure if you need tickets, please let me know if you won't be using them. Matt, who's done all the filming for U2gigs, has been trying to get tickets and if he can go, I'm sure he'll come back with more awesome video like we had on the European leg of 360.

Those of you not sure if you need tickets, please let me know if you won't be using them. Matt, who's done all the filming for U2gigs, has been trying to get tickets and if he can go, I'm sure he'll come back with more awesome video like we had on the European leg of 360.

There are still tickets on eventim.de as far as I can see, but I'll let you guys know if I won't be going :)

Right. What's your plan? Come here, see the show and go again?

ok thanks!
yeah, I think this is the only possiblity so far. My intern starts on mon. , I don't know my working schedule right now...and I'm not sure if I can go back the same night...:hmm:

ok thanks!
yeah, I think this is the only possiblity so far. My intern starts on mon. , I don't know my working schedule right now...and I'm not sure if I can go back the same night...:hmm:

If you couldn't go back the same night we could do something about that. :wink: Good luck getting off for the event. :)

There are still tickets on eventim.de as far as I can see, but I'll let you guys know if I won't be going :)

Just as I made that post, he got tickets. :lol:

So no need to contact me now. Hope he brings back some good video, especially if not everything U2 play is broadcast by MTV.

I really hope they play more than 4 or 5 songs. Make it like the Brooklyn Bridge gig, or Irving Plaza or something. 20 minutes is great, but man, a full blown 10-song set would blow my mind. Good for all of us he got tickets then, his footage the best from the European leg!

The story goes MTV will stream to the Brandenburg Gate. The set is to be 20 minutes. So not much time to go there and back. Or one song streamed, one not, one streamed. ;)

keep trying hedge and helen! looks like the availability changes a lot, but no waiting room! you should get your tix within the next minutes...

Strange thing. Well, got mine now and couldn't order more, even if A got available. I sure hope it doesn't make a hell of a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom