To my fellow United Statesians

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
Since this tour will be starting in Europe, who else is impatient and thus thinking about heading over there to catch a show?

Hey Chip! No, I am not. I decided I'd like U2 to practice before they play for me this time.

I have friends in London, so if the wife and I (and out 3 year old daughter) could somehow swing it, I might try going over the Pond. Of course, in this economy, I may have to spend all disposable income on two tickets at Foxboro (MA).

I am using my tax return for the plane tix and the rest I am saving. Hopefully I'll have enough. One of the rumored dates is my b-day, so I want to go.

i have last seen them 4 times in NY ,
now i will try to follow them more places in the states....

Chances are high I'm traveling to the Netherlands for a work/family visit in July.
Just hoping the Dutch show/shows isn't/aren't on the same date/dates as my work conference meeting.

I might be coming to London, flying out of St. Louis. I have friends in Cheltenham & the Isle of Wight that I am going to visit. I plan to go to the Dublin shows if I can get tix. I also want to go to Cardiff or London if those shows are directly before or after the Dublin shows.

Maybe Nice or Dublin. I could do a swap/share is someone from their wants to come to LA

The Ultimate Road Trip

Since this tour will be starting in Europe, who else is impatient and thus thinking about heading over there to catch a show?

I'm already planning a trip to Europe in mid June so I plan on ending it in Spain the last week of June just in case the tour does start there. My wife has always dreamed of visiting Spain so I am planning a trip to start in Germany in mid-June, pick up a car and start the ultimate road trip from Munich, through the south of France and then end up in Spain and depart by July 1st or so. Mostly, I will wing it and travel without any firm plans, just the arrival and departure dates. I love road trips especially in foreign countries!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom