To my fellow UKers/Irish folk.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pgv

ONE love, blood, life
Who's hoping to catch a show or two, and where? (provided the speculation on where comes true... )

Yes, those interferencers should :D

I'll definiately do Manchester if they do it, and probably London. I'd like to do Dublin but it all depends on prices :hmm:

I'm hoping to take in whatever shows pop up around the July/August mark, as many as I can afford anyway!

Anywhere in the North West, Dublin and maybe some in mainland Europe, all depends on dates which are taking an AGE to come

Well i live in Manchester, so i hope they play a Manc venue. If they dont, i will have to spend hundreds on a trip to London :angry:.

If they do play Manchester i wouldnt mind getting fucked afterwards. :hyper:

I'm planning to attend one Dublin gig. I'm going to spend there whole summer, so it would be sin no to see them. The only problem is how to buy tickets from my country:|...

I'm planning to attend one Dublin gig. I'm going to spend there whole summer, so it would be sin no to see them. The only problem is how to buy tickets from my country:|...

Woah, you're planning on forking out quite a bit of the whole Summer then :lol: How come it'll be a problem getting tickets from Slovakia? Won't you be able to access ticketmaster.co.uk/ie all the same?

If they do play Manchester i wouldnt mind getting fucked afterwards. :hyper:

And the key word being afterwards :hyper: Ah, many a gig ruined because of my amateur alcohol consumption :tsk:

As I've told you before Emma, I might be coming to London/Manchester if things work out :shifty:

And you'll be coming avec moi and wayne :yes:

Oh i know, i dont want to fall into that age old trap. Also i dont wanna keep running to the toilet mid gig.

Running to the toilet every five minutes/losing my camera/getting into fights...

being drunk mid gig is always a waste of good alcohol, my friend.

..and money. Not gonna spend £60 on a ticket and remember nothing from the gig. Ive actually had dreams of that happening. :reject:

Yep all the UK dates and 2 Dublin shows have booked Dublin hotel rooms already just praying dates are right!!

I think we are all forgetting ticket prices and IF we can get any????????????

Yep all the UK dates and 2 Dublin shows have booked Dublin hotel rooms already just praying dates are right!!

I think we are all forgetting ticket prices and IF we can get any????????????

:shocked: You're booked hotels already?! :yikes: I hope for your sake the dates are right!

Yeah, getting tickets isn't going to be fun :| Or should I say, 'trying' to get tickets.

:shocked: You're booked hotels already?! :yikes: I hope for your sake the dates are right!

Yeah, getting tickets isn't going to be fun :| Or should I say, 'trying' to get tickets.

I know madness!!
Only reserved rooms for Dublin as the prices are really shooting up but as soon as those dates are confirmed we will be booking London Manchester and Cardiff and the Dublin flights and then praying for tickets! lol!

Hopefully all the Dublin shows and Belfast (ok so its very unlikely, but im still hoping) :hyper: .. they are supposed to be announcing tour dates towards the end of this month so fingers crossed

I think i'm giving UK a miss this time and do a European jolly instead. Amsterdam, Milan and barca sounds like a good combo.

But the Pound is weak against the Euro. I would thinking the same until the slump came about.

Yes, those interferencers should :D

I'll definiately do Manchester if they do it, and probably London. I'd like to do Dublin but it all depends on prices :hmm:

Interference does the UK. :rockon:

You know you wanna do Dublin. :evil: No place like it. Though i don't fancy the length of the GA queue. Don't people queue up ridiculously early there.

I'm not a UK er or Irish person, but I'm hoping to go to London and Dublin!

I'll adopt you as an honourary UK citizen of the PGP. :shifty:

:wink:

Sorry, you absolutely cannot post in here then :wink:

:lol:

Well i live in Manchester, so i hope they play a Manc venue. If they dont, i will have to spend hundreds on a trip to London :angry :.

If they do play Manchester i wouldnt mind getting fucked afterwards. :hyper :

I live an hours drive from Manchester, woo hoo first time driving to a gig. :rockon: Will be good as can dump all crap in car before going into gig. :up: Tents now possible in case of rain. :up:

Yeah definately after the gig. I used to know people who would drink all through gigs then not remember any of it. God knows how much money they wasted. :lol:

being drunk mid gig is always a waste of good alcohol, my friend.

Too true. :up:

:shocked : You're booked hotels already?! :yikes : I hope for your sake the dates are right!

Yeah, getting tickets isn't going to be fun : | Or should I say, 'trying' to get tickets.

Don't even get me started on getting tickets. Though if some of us are doing same shows and don''t get tickets i'm sure we can help each other out. :up:

I know madness!!
Only reserved rooms for Dublin as the prices are really shooting up but as soon as those dates are confirmed we will be booking London Manchester and Cardiff and the Dublin flights and then praying for tickets! lol!

:hmm: I might actually try reserve somewhere for dublin. If the dates are wrong can always change it when they come out. Its gonna be crazy trying to book hotels once the dates are released. Also as BT points out ^ the prices will go up even more. some places are starting to up them anyway. :uhoh:

GG. I will consider Amsterdam. :hmm: Never been there, would be interesting to go there and take a day before and day after to sight see. :shifty: Would have to give up London or Dublin to afford it though as i wanna do USA/Canada dates.

Im not missing the tour !

Vaz's plan.

Plan A : Get tickets for a Manchester show
Plan B : Search ebay for Manchester tickets ( pay £100- £150 for 1 ticket )
Plan C : Try and get tickets to a London show ( turn it into amini holiday and stay for a few days costing £400-£500 )
Plan D : Get tickets to a Euro show ( get some mates together and plan a small holiday to the mainland )

Im not missing the tour !!

Don't even get me started on getting tickets. Though if some of us are doing same shows and don''t get tickets i'm sure we can help each other out. :up:

That'd be a really good idea :up: Beat the damn touts :madwife:

Interference does the UK. :rockon:

You know you wanna do Dublin. :evil: No place like it. Though i don't fancy the length of the GA queue. Don't people queue up ridiculously early there.

I really do :lol: But my finances really don't :uhoh: I've never been there for a U2 gig before and can only imagine the absolute craziness of it... yeah, the queues'd be horrific!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom