To my fellow UKers/Irish folk.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently so- they aren't doing GA and you have to sign up as a member to be able to do it- folk over at u2.com are trying to join but are having problems. Apparently it takes about an hour for the email confirmation to come back- by then the pre-sale would have started

Yeah, I figured it was only seats.
Since it says : reserved seats.

Sale start was 16/03/2009 15:30:00.

Which was like 18 hours ago!

Would have been plenty of time to sign up and receive a email confirmation.

It's free to sign up, right?

Yeah, I figured it was only seats.
Since it says : reserved seats.

Sale start was 16/03/2009 15:30:00.

Which was like 18 hours ago!

Would have been plenty of time to sign up and receive a email confirmation.

It's free to sign up, right?

think so- not a member myself, but that's what u2.com forum was saying

think so- not a member myself, but that's what u2.com forum was saying

As the FA are money grabbing swines then I wouldn't be surprised if you had to pay to join their exclusive club. I mean, how else are they going to pay for the white elephant that is Wembley Stadium.

I'm a member so just checked it out.
Section 101 for £349 each!! Although that is a hospitality package.
Sections 205 and 223 for £199 each. Again, some sort of hospitality added.
Section 202 for £150 each.
Section 223 for £85 each

Will be interesting to keep an eye on when they start selling the 15th tickets...

^ So they're selling 'sold out' tickets to a gig that hasn't even properly gone on sale yet? :huh:

Apparently, yes. I guess maybe what has gone on sale has sold out, because of course not everything is released in the pre-sale - however this is probably bending the truth to the utmost degree.

The tickets seem to have to been a completely piss take this year - no one knows when things are going on sale, or when the presales are, or how much things will actually cost... and what the hell, there are no GA for Wembley? Screw that then.

I thought they were knocking prices down!

Guaranteed that all that will be left on Gen Sale will be the really expensive ones

"tickets priced £150, £80, £55 & £30 (subject to booking fee) go on sale at 9am on Friday "

I talked with my friend, and I think Im just going for the £30 ones.

I mean, £150 will get you a good look at Bonos mug, but £80 and theyre a blip. I may as well pay £30 for a slightly smaller blip than a larger blip at £50 more.

Congrats Wild :D But to be fair, you see Bono so often... couldn't you just ask him for some Dublin tickets? :wink:

Friday's going to be hell :|

Neh, its not as bad as you think. GA's are normally easy enough to get since its one type of ticket at one price. Whereas seats are everywhere, and you only seem to get given what they want to give you. :angry:

I remember looking around a few days after the sale date last time and found GAs on other sites for face value, so you should be fine. :)

Yeah but didn't a see a page or so back that they're not actually doing GA for Wembley...? I was really hoping to do standing for London and seated for Cardiff, this screws up all my plans :madwife: :lol:

Yeah but didn't a see a page or so back that they're not actually doing GA for Wembley...? I was really hoping to do standing for London and seated for Cardiff, this screws up all my plans :madwife: :lol:

I have actually seen GA for London, maybe they only allocated a certain amount to presale?? :shrug:

I'm doing GA at Wembley and seated at Cardiff :ohmy: well hoping to :lol:

Can someone clarify the seating/pricing arrangement for Wembley - it makes no sense.

The diagram has 3 levels, yet the numbers indicate 5 levels - which seem to overlap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom