To my fellow UKers/Irish folk.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may seem like a random question but its something that I need to clarify before the presale. Its mainly directed to people in the UK.

On the presale email, it says under 'Ways You Can Pay' that 'most major debit cards' are suitable forms of payment. I own a Natwest Maestro debit card, does anyone here use one of these, and do you believe that this should suffice? I emailed U2.com a few hours ago but obviously they've probably got tons of queries to deal with at the moment. Do you think if I contact my bank that they may be able to answer my question??

You need to check with Ticketmaster...LiveNation will redirect you there on pre-sale. Maestro is basically MasterCard's debit card I think, so you should be okay. But I'd try booking something and pull out at the last minute.

Also, if you've used it online before you should be okay.

...Ok I just did a big reply to his question..and its not here.

WHERE DID I JUST POST IT? :uhoh:

Don't worry mate, your not going crazy, I just asked the same question in a couple of different threads in order to gage different people's responses. Thanks for your reply tho. :up:

Hang on, so the presales AFTER the public sale? :scratch:

I hope to christ I havent got my dates wrong. Is the presale for saturday or something?

I was under the impression the presale was wednesday, gen-sale saturday. :|

I've no idea about the presale, but I thought general sale was the 20th March?

Geez, u2.com could be a little clearer couldn't it... :|

I'm going to have to take the morning off, which really is sad and pathetic, but I'm not waiting for this tickets to go on ebay and triple in price.

I'm hoping for the 20th, but will prepare for the 14th money wise.

Hang on, so the presales AFTER the public sale? :scratch:

from u2.com

There are three groups of subscribers taking part in the presale and the email you received with your presale code details which group you are in. Our 'Horizon' group of longtime subscribers have access to the first day of the presale. Our 'Breathe' group, who also subscribed to the site before the tour details were announced, enter on the second day. Our 'Boots' group, who have subscribed since the tour announcement, join the presale on the third day. Only after this does a public onsale begin.

Will sheffield be freezing ? what are the transport routes like to the stadium ?

Will Sheffield be freezing?? Its in August so I'd say no, probably not, no colder than Manchester at any rate!

I knew there'd be no Manc' dates, but glad in a way as it gives me an excuse to make a week of Amsterdam/Dublin. But still want a UK date, Wembley is a no-go, London to expensive. Glasgow is a little bit far, so its Sheffield or Cardiff for me.

With 150,000 people heading to V festival the weekend of these gigs perhaps tickets won't be as IMPOSSIBLE to get as everyone makes out.

Sheffields not that bad! :lol: ... it's not Manchester, though.

Anyone know yet when the non-presale, general public tickets (if there are any left) are going on sale?!

Does anyone know which sites will be selling the tickets on the 20th(?) I am unsure as to whether LiveNation is US only. I just hope it's not through See :angry: hmmm...

it says u can buy them on the donvalley site

If they did UK in July they could have done Old Trafford

They could still have done newcastle as they will be in championship next year so it doesnt matter if their pitch is messed up!

They could still have done newcastle as they will be in championship next year so it doesnt matter if their pitch is messed up!

They will not !!! :angry:

They let 11 clowns piss about up there every other weekend so I'm sure a U2 gig wouldn't do much damage :hyper:

They could use the extra revenue for their annual "sack the manager" fund too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom