To my fellow UKers/Irish folk.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else planning on getting to Cardiff early? i am travelling up on the friday, and planning on getting to the stadium around half 9 saturday morning (with camping chairs in toe), just wondered if anyone else would be in line then?

Anyone else planning on getting to Cardiff early? i am travelling up on the friday, and planning on getting to the stadium around half 9 saturday morning (with camping chairs in toe), just wondered if anyone else would be in line then?

9.30am

are you insane?

my tix have arrived. It says entrance f, north east ramp.

Anyone else got that?

Postman knocked on my door and asked me to sign for them

Chairs, tents and sleeping bags. Staple stuff for U2 fans.

Guess I'll see some of you in queue!!!

Just waiting on Sheffiedl tickets now from Ticketline.... anyone else ordered these from there? Got them or still waiting?

1 Week to go to London 1, can.... not... wait! :hyper:

Still Haven't Found What I am :Looking FOr!

Just waiting on Sheffiedl tickets now from Ticketline.... anyone else ordered these from there? Got them or still waiting?

Still waiting from my Sheffield tix from Ticketline but have recieved my Hampden one!

Cheers
Warby

Still Haven't Found What I am :Looking FOr!

Still waiting from my Sheffield tix from Ticketline but have received my Hampden one!

Cheers
Warby

indeed, ill be there. good thing is that gates 6 and 7 (the GA entrances) are literally a stones throw from the train station exit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom