TBD - Anaheim VII -JOIN US AT THE SPA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like there may be a new list to add . . .

Lila, Maddy and I are looking into going to Hollywood on Sunday the 6th. Right now, the only (sort of) solid plans we have for the day are a visit to Madame Tussauds (in hopes of finding a Creepy Wax Tom Cruise) and a trip to Griffith Park. Diane gave me some suggestions too that sound interesting, so we're hoping to flesh this out a bit more over the next couple of days.

If anyone's interested, go ahead and add your name to the list. Hopefully this one won't fizzle out like the Knott's plans :lol:

Hollywood/Griffith Park - Sunday June 6th

I Move in Mysterious Ways
Lila64
BonosLilPal94
kellyahern

Lila told me about this last night and it sounds like fun.

if all the other trips were cancelled, I'd want to go to the Braves' game. I'd still rather be with you guys:wink:

I'll take the the heat and humidity. :drool:

no you wouldn't. it is a gross feeling to go outside and feel like you are walking around in damp clothing. esp. when you cannot tell sweat and moisture from the humid air apart. :angry:

It has rained all damn weekend here in Atlanta. rain, storms, humidity. I am ready for California.

no you wouldn't. it is a gross feeling to go outside and feel like you are walking around in damp clothing. esp. when you cannot tell sweat and moisture from the humid air apart. :angry:

It has rained all damn weekend here in Atlanta. rain, storms, humidity. I am ready for California.

Humidity makes it hard for me to breathe.

I still don't know what we'll be doing all five days of my Stay-cation (as Danielle called it lol) but I'm ready too.

Ok, off topic and a cross-post, so my apologies, but I thought this might interest some in this thread. Someone in the Rose Bowl DVD thread noticed that Live Nation currently has the Super Deluxe box set for $39.95. It's gotta be a mistake right? I have one in my shopping cart but haven't pulled the trigger on it yet.

U2com 360 At The Rose Bowl (2 DVD Super Deluxe Box Set)] | Live Nation Merchandise

Dave, that description seems to be using words from two different editions of the dvd. There's a 2 DVD Deluxe Edition, and then there's the Super Deluxe Box Set (which is the big, fancy expensive one). The 2 DVD Deluxe Edition is on u2.com for much cheaper than it is on LiveNation (which I find strange, but :shrug: ). I'd be a bit cautious about pulling the trigger on that one; if it seems too good to be true, well . . .

360 DVDs

It has been very humid and hot, here in Jersey, since last Wednesday. I'm almost happy that the Philly and Jersey shows were postponed.

Dave, that description seems to be using words from two different editions of the dvd. There's a 2 DVD Deluxe Edition, and then there's the Super Deluxe Box Set (which is the big, fancy expensive one). The 2 DVD Deluxe Edition is on u2.com for much cheaper than it is on LiveNation (which I find strange, but :shrug: ). I'd be a bit cautious about pulling the trigger on that one; if it seems too good to be true, well . . .

360 DVDs

That's pretty much my thoughts also. They do list 4 different versions though, which confuses me: basic dvd - $14.95, blu-ray - $21.95, 2 dvd "deluxe edition" - $21.95 and this 2 dvd "super deluxe box set" - $39.95. But yes, probably too good to be true...

That's pretty much my thoughts also. They do list 4 different versions though, which confuses me: basic dvd - $14.95, blu-ray - $21.95, 2 dvd "deluxe edition" - $21.95 and this 2 dvd "super deluxe box set" - $39.95. But yes, probably too good to be true...

Yeah, I don't know what version that is on LiveNation, because the Super Deluxe Box Set actually has THREE dvds: the 2 regular discs and then the 1 Blu-Ray disc.

That LiveNation one is perplexing. :scratch:

I can't buy the dvd right away. I just don't the extra money right now. I do have a birthday coming up. :hmm:

Laura and I now going to Friday night's game!

Really? Didn't even consider that an option for Friday. What time is it at?

I looked at the Dodgers/Atlanta game Sunday briefly, but we decided we didn't want to deal w/ traffic. Plus I'm not a Dodgers or Braves fan, which leaves me kind of puzzled on how to react during the game.

So are these the current plans then?

Saturday, June 5th all day: Disneyland
dsmith2904
Lila64
Maddy (BonosLil'Pal94)
BAW
kellyahern
Cleasai
Karmic_Postmark

Saturday, June 5th 6pm: California Pizza Kitchen (CPK)
dsmith2904
BluRmGirl
Mr. BluRmGirl
Outsider
MissVelvetDress_75
Lila64
Maddy (BonosLil'Pal94)
lauramullen
romi
vjacqb
BAW
Mr. BAW
kellyahern
trojanchick99
RedRocksU2
martha
Edge_Orchestra
kafrun
Krisi83
paulrg
FitzChivalry
dstalksalot
nicv
redkat (fingers and toes crossed until Tuesday)
U2fan05 (maybe)
U2fan05's brother (maybe)
Cleasai (if we can crash your party)
Karmic_Postmark (if we can crash your party)

Sunday, June 6th 9am: PCH Tour
Romi
Laura
Paulrg + friend
trojanchick99
redkat
kafrun (maybe)
I Move in Mysterious Ways (maybe)
Outsider

Sunday, June 6th 6pm: El Torito Grill
Laura
MissVelvetDress75
Alma
Romi
Kelly
Martha(maybe)
Trojanchick(maybe)
paulrg (maybe)
krisi83 (maybe)
Outsider
Cleasai
Karmic-Postmark

Monday, June 7th Morning: Glen Ivy Spa
trojanchick99
MissVelvetDress_75
vjacqb
kafrun

Tuesday, June 8th: ??

Wednesday, June 9th: ??

Dodger Game information. Traffic will suck, I usually recommend you use the Sunset entrance, if you need directions let me know. Parking is 15 per car. You can try public transit, there's a shuttle from Union Station to the game that is free with tickets. You can use this to find free parking lots so all you need to purchase is a ticket on the LA Metro rail which is 1.25 each way. Metro Rail map.

Once you get there, you must, must have a Dodger Dog (I prefer the grilled variety). As long as you don't wear San Francisco gear, you should be safe. ;)

Trevor - there are other plans for Sunday as well.

I Move In Mysterious Ways
Lila
Maddy
Kelly (I think)

Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum in Hollywood. Maybe a stop at Grauman's Chinese, the Disney soda fountain thing next to the El Capitan and Griffith Park Observatory.

Glad you guys are going to Disneyland too!

Trevor - there are other plans for Sunday as well.

I Move In Mysterious Ways
Lila
Maddy
Kelly (I think)

Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum in Hollywood. Maybe a stop at Grauman's Chinese, the Disney soda fountain thing next to the El Capitan and Griffith Park Observatory.

Glad you guys are going to Disneyland too!

:yes:

And I'm a definite for this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom