TBD - Anaheim VII -JOIN US AT THE SPA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's also the the Disney Soda Fountain and Ice Cream Parlor in Hollywood (next to the El Capitan theater). If you want an ice cream sundae on a hot day, it's pretty cool. Might be a bit crowded, but if we're down that way anyway. :shrug:

Is that newer? I don't remember that place, though the last time I was there was like 1999.

I remember Laserium. It was such a 90's thing to do. :)

The chairs had a head rest that would allow you to lean your head all the way back and look at the ceiling's laser show...I believe they used "I Will Follow".

okay, Fitz, you cannot be a tour guide! :wink:

:lmao: :lmao:

Is that newer? I don't remember that place, though the last time I was there was like 1999.

It's relatively new; it's been there about 2 -3 years now.

I remember Laserium. It was such a 90's thing to do. :)

The chairs had a head rest that would allow you to lean your head all the way back and look at the ceiling's laser show...I believe they used "I Will Follow".

Yeah. I think it was. Really cool show. Ok, I think the question mark is 'I Will Follow', because I know I remember that song being played: http://www.laserium.com/music/U2.html

Disneyland%20March%202010%20cont%27d%20115.JPG.JPG

Just dropped in to catch up on the thread. Hope everyone's having a good Memorial Day... see you guys Saturday (& some of you before that!) :wink:

Wow, I must have had good luck, because I got straight through to the reservation desk at the spa and booked my massage. Now I'm officially ready for my vacation. :sexywink:

You are welcome to have it. At least I can go swimming now.

I'll give you my mailing address, send it along! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom