TBD - Anaheim VII -JOIN US AT THE SPA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats kind of the time I was thinking.... 2 or 3 a.m. I think that's a better option than going for sunset, because then it would be a 4 hour ride after it gets dark at night and everyone would be tired..

:up: hope you guys get clear skies! That should be pretty amazing. You guys will get great pictures

Been there. Done that. And yes . . . it was a looooooong ride back; long, but fun with the right people. :)

Yes and yesssssssss. :wave:

Still following this thread to see what trouble you all got into after next weekend. :shifty:

Dev :hug:

We'll still be at Disney/CA Adv/Downtown Disney on Mon 7th afternoon (wearing our u2 shirts). :wave:

The world famous Crystal Cathedral is only minutes from the Marriott; the grounds are very nice and there are tours....

Crystal Cathedral Ministries : Welcome

The Block is a shopping center that's equally as close (head south on State College turns into The City Drive) The Block has many different stores, restaurants and home to Alcatraz Brewing, a popular spot where several interference gatherings have been held...

Just popping on to hopefully get some quick info. I'd love to join everyone going to the spa on Monday. 1) What time is everyone booked in for? 11am? 2) What's the location? I saw that there were multiple. 3) Everyone's booking in for massages? Anything else? Any other info I need to know? :hmm: Thanks in advance! Can't wait. :D

MissVelvetDress_75, I have an annual pass so may be able to join you on Sunday at Disneyland, of course depending on how wiped out I am Saturday.

Disneyland and CPK are planned for Saturday the 5th. All of the details for both are here but the dinner basics are reservation at 6, split checks OK, ordering off the regular menu and table on the patio.

In for Disneyland
dsmith2904
I Move in Mysterious Ways (maybe)
Lila64
Maddy (BonosLil'Pal94)
BAW
kellyahern

In for Dinner at CPK
dsmith2904
BluRmGirl
Mr. BluRmGirl
Outsider
MissVelvetDress_75
Lila64
Maddy (BonosLil'Pal94)
I Move in Mysterious Ways
lauramullen
romi
vjacqb
BAW
Mr. BAW
kellyahern
trojanchick99
RedRocksU2
martha
Edge_Orchestra
kafrun
Krisi83
paulrg
FitzChivalry
dstalksalot
nicv
redkat (fingers and toes crossed until Tuesday)
U2fan05 (maybe)
U2fan05's brother (maybe)

There in Spirit
zuropa_fit
Dakotalola
U2FloridaFan
bonocomet and family
mtnfox and family

PCH including four beaches of driver's choosing(), concluding in Malibu for Edge's house
departs at 9 a.m.
Departing June 6 about 9 a.m.
Romi
Laura
Paulrg + friend
trojanchick99
redkat
Outsider
kafrun (maybe)
I Move in Mysterious Ways (maybe)

Glen Ivy Spa Monday
trojanchick99
MissVelvetDress_75
vjacqb
kafrun

Joshua Tree Monday
(This list is incomplete because I couldn't find the original)
romi
lauramullen
Amp (maybe)

Outsider added to Highway 1/Beaches trip

Sorry to say but I am completely out from the dinner.
I need to attend a family function on that day and I can't get away from it.

Sorry guys.

Just popping on to hopefully get some quick info. I'd love to join everyone going to the spa on Monday. 1) What time is everyone booked in for? 11am? 2) What's the location? I saw that there were multiple. 3) Everyone's booking in for massages? Anything else? Any other info I need to know? :hmm: Thanks in advance! Can't wait. :D

booking time: 11am, Location: Hot Springs. type of massage: I booked an 80 min. swedish massage.

expect a 20 min phone call hold time to reserve.

Sorry to say but I am completely out from the dinner.
I need to attend a family function on that day and I can't get away from it.

Sorry guys.

Can you come on the Highway 1/beaches trip or to the Tree with us,. Carlos?
June 6 and June 7?

Yay! Currently we're all booked for different sorts of massages at 11am, but we're going to try to get there as early as 9am, so we can get good spots by the pool. According to people who have been there, you don't need to book a treatment if you don't want to. The admission fee of $39 includes use of facilities like the pool, hot springs, mud pool.

I was tempted to do a facial too, but that would be too much $ with the massage, and I really need the massage!

We're also thinking of doing the grotto treatment, but we haven't booked for it yet. I think this is $25?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom