TBD - Anaheim VII -JOIN US AT THE SPA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of food & where will you be? I'm betting this is trojanchick's expertise :wink:

Just looking for famous and popular hangouts. Casual, nothing expensive. I saw Swingers on travel channel and they filmed knocked up there.

Apparently Zootopia/U2.com is "facilitating" U2 RoseBowl DVD viewing parties across USA. There's a thread in Zootopia about it. I wonder what this means? Can we get them to pay for reserving a meeting room or something?

There is one scheduled for LA area on June 2nd at the Village Grind coffee house in Long Beach. I wonder if we can get a second one scheduled for Anaheim between June 5th and 7th??

I saw this last night but the one here in Atlanta is about 1 hr. and half away from where I live. I'll have to pass on the local one besides it is at someones house that I do not know and I would feel weird showing up at a strangers house to watch a dvd.

the people going on the Highway 1/beaches trip an PM their numbers. I'll call you if you don't show up at he meet-up point.

Hi peoples! Joining this party thread late.....but I would still love to see as many of you as possible and join in some gatherings if I can.

Saturday, still working on Disneyland....but I will definitely be there for Sat. night.

Sunday, can't do the beach thing, but I can probably do dinner, I think I read El Torito? Was there something else going on as another option?

Monday and Tuesday, I'm working, but I'm only 15 minutes from the stadium so I can meet up for lunches or dinners possibly, that is if you want some more company :)

I'll shoot my cell over to Iris?

Sunday, can't do the beach thing, but I can probably do dinner, I think I read El Torito? Was there something else going on as another option?

Hi there :wave:

For Sunday, there's also a small group of us that will be visiting Hollywood BLVD (includes a visit to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Grauman's Chinese Theater and maybe the Disney Soda Fountain) and Griffith Park:

June 6th Hollywood Boulevard/Griffith Park
Rich
Lila
Maddy
Kelly

Please don't give my number to the gorilla. I don't need to be stalked on vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom