September (NOW 23rd) & 24 -- Giants Stadium (East Rutherford, NJ)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: how certain are we that we'll get a second Giants Stadium show? And, on that note, have we received any heads-up as to whether or not we'll get another pre-sale? It's been a mixed bag in Europe, right, some cities with additional shows got a pre-sale and some didn't, correct?

got nose bleeds for Giants Stadium !!!

I'm so excited and I just can't hide.

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.:hyper:

I don't think there will be a 2nd show. Lining up a stadium during football season is difficult.

Was much happier with the ticketing process this time. Got 4 GA's no problem- much better than 5 years ago.

Very excited to see Muse open. They were amazing at MSG a couple years back. ONe of the best live bands I've seen.

I'm in!

My wife and I are old farts so will be sitting in seats - but we got good seats.

I still FUCKING HATE Ticketmaster. I got through, had amazing seats, the site crashed and I had to get back in. I guess I should not complain because I got seats, but I would have preferred the others.

I swear every tour, every single tour Ticketmaster bombs out on me.

Anyway - very much looking forward to it!

Happened to me also. Crashed few times before I could go all the way through. Thankfully, I was doing GA this time, so no regrets about the missed seats. I'm getting into the "old fart" territory as well, but the prospect of paying $250 a ticket made me feel young again :D

excuse me for asking, but has anybody succeeded in buying GA tickets in the last 2/3 hours? some people are saying that general admission tickets sold out already a few hours ago.. is that true? can anyone confirm that? I'm a boot member so I'd like to know my chances beforehand.. eh :ohmy:

excuse me for asking, but has anybody succeeded in buying GA tickets in the last 2/3 hours? some people are saying that general admission tickets sold out already a few hours ago.. is that true? can anyone confirm that? I'm a boot member so I'd like to know my chances beforehand.. eh :ohmy:

I hope this is not the case, i wanted to go to the toronto show and GAs are sold out so i was counting on NY or Boston. We'll find out in a bit less than 2 hours i guess...

anyone kno where the $250 seats are? and where was it released that u couldn't park there before 4? im planning a huge tailgate and I was thinking more like noon!

I'm section 110, row 37. Yes, it's expensive, but I really need to sit...I have a leg condition that makes standing for long periods painful. :sad: But I'm very pleased with the seat I got :hyper:

I would love to meet more Interferencers at the show!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom