September (NOW 23rd) & 24 -- Giants Stadium (East Rutherford, NJ)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there gunna be any GA/Good Seats left me on Mon:sad:

Question: If I go the GA route...where will the line start? And if parking doesn't open till 4...WHERE THE HELL AM I GUNNA PARK?

I'm no longer in the mood (*cough* getting old) to deal with the lines and rub up against strangers that don't want me to rub up against them in GA :sad:
Hopefully I'll get in "the circle" - and if not will wander arounf the main GA pit thingy.
If there is a second show the next nite, will def get seats. Rememebr being in the heart (or whatever it was called) on the last tour, and driving home my ears were shot. Took me a day or so to recover. Not sure could do to GA's back to back (sad..I know lol)

I thought about that craziness after I bought my GA ticket. I had GA once in 2001, in New York (October). People pushed, shoved, etc.
I came home sore! I was on the outer circle of the heart. Might get a seat in the rafters instead :eek:).

I'm no longer in the mood (*cough* getting old) to deal with the lines and rub up against strangers that don't want me to rub up against them in GA :sad:
Hopefully I'll get in "the circle" - and if not will wander arounf the main GA pit thingy.
If there is a second show the next nite, will def get seats. Rememebr being in the heart (or whatever it was called) on the last tour, and driving home my ears were shot. Took me a day or so to recover. Not sure could do to GA's back to back (sad..I know lol)

When I was behind the stage during Vertigo, it took 2 days or so for my ears to stop ringing. If you don't want to be near strangers, you can always look for me in the GA!

I must be crazy for doing GA, but hey, who knows how many more times I'll get to do that with U2. :wink:

I'm very excited about this show!! Only my 2nd U2 concert after years of trying to get to one...and my first time getting GAs. Me and a friend are driving in all the way from Buffalo & Rochester! Cannot wait!!:hyper:

Yea..just saw commercial for tickets going on sale Monday on WNBC
Mentioned Muse

9sqfxg.jpg

Got a GA no problem for the show this morning (and am SO STOKED about it!!!!) :hyper::hyper::hyper:

This went, I have to say, SO much more smoothly than it did during Vertigo. I think I still experience vertigo when I think about THAT experience!!!

I look forward to hanging out with you all -- I'll be without my hubby (whom I've dragged to many other U2 shows) because he's agreed to watch our two-year-old twins. "Girls, mommy is obsessed with Bono. Can you say obsessed? That's right! Good girls." :D

WEll--wouldn't the parking lot being closed until 4 preclude line ups until 4? How could you get to the stadium to line up?

Any news on 2nd show yet? (in for GA on the 1st one)

WEll--wouldn't the parking lot being closed until 4 preclude line ups until 4? How could you get to the stadium to line up?

i'm taking the bus then!... the night before

I'm in!

My wife and I are old farts so will be sitting in seats - but we got good seats.

I still FUCKING HATE Ticketmaster. I got through, had amazing seats, the site crashed and I had to get back in. I guess I should not complain because I got seats, but I would have preferred the others.

I swear every tour, every single tour Ticketmaster bombs out on me.

Anyway - very much looking forward to it!

You maybe able to get in earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom