September (NOW 23rd) & 24 -- Giants Stadium (East Rutherford, NJ)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Section 319 rather... They really aren't bad seats... I have sat at the top of Giants Stadium before. The sound will be good and it's a DEAD ON view and the stage goes halfway out anyways. I'll get an AWESOME view of the stage setup and light show and hear the sound pretty good. I will have seen it with better seats at Gillette a few days earlier anyways

SMB

well i just bought 2 sets. i panicked ater having trouble getting in and bought the first pair they offered for $95 (sec 223), then i tried again and got 104 for $95 so hopefully someone will want sec 223.

Giants Stadium 9/24/09

I'm in the Field GA0 section, seat 257 (why a seat # for GA?) on Sept. 24th.
:sexywink:

hiya,
if anyone happens to have a extra GA to this show I would love to buy it from ya. I have nothing to swap as of now but am going to try for the DC and VA shows too.

Liams_mom@yahoo.com

thanks!

I am so desperate to get a GA for this.. please someone help a girl out..:D

On Ticketmaster.com it also says that there is a "Venue pre-sale".

Does anyone know what this is?

Wow..how did you get the sec 104 seats for 95? :| :applaud:

Any tricks? That would seem to be a $250 area. Maybe high row?

1st try i asked for best available for $95 and got sec 223, i panicked and bought them. then just to see... i asked for best available lower level for $95 and got sec 104. yes, they are a high row (30something) but earlier i used my u2com code for foxboro and got sec 127 which is the 1st side sec after the corner - 5th row - for $95.

Congrats all of you ticket holders! :hyper: I'm a "Breathe" member and have already begun doing deep breathing exercises to calm my racing heart for the 10 a.m. event tomorrow.

Can anyone tell me how much the GAs are? $30?
And did you click "$30" (in the first drop-down box) or "General Admission" (in the second drop-down box)? Oh God I hate this panicky feeling!!! AAAHHH!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

PS All of us who are going alone should get ourselves connected :wave:

Cool, thanks. I was getting say...section 112 (row 20), which isn't horrible, but think would rather be closer to the stage even if it's a side as with round stage thinking side not so much the issue

Can anyone tell me how much the GAs are? $30?
And did you click "$30" (in the first drop-down box) or "General Admission" (in the second drop-down box)? Oh God I hate this panicky feeling!!! AAAHHH!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Just flicked down on the section dropdown menu on section to GA. The $55 price comes up automatically. Just have to add your ticket amt and presale code. :)

i1ihdx.jpg

chazman, was sec 112 $95? that looks like the 1/2way point. it's good info to have 4 any more sales.

I just tried too (lol...bored so pretending to buy tickets)
GA's are still available...wonder how many folks they will try to get in there? :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom