September (NOW 23rd) & 24 -- Giants Stadium (East Rutherford, NJ)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what I was wondering. Maybe there is away from the back of the stage.

It was already revealed that there are bridges from the stage to the catwalks that Willie opted to not heve represented in the graphic to keep back some surprises...

What about the 250 tickets? Are they worth it?

250 is really pushing it. I managed to get a couple of $250 seats for this show, but I still have a slight buyer's remorse lingering... They're quite good seats, Row 4 and Row 8 in Section 109. In my opinion, if you can manage to get a seat in Rows < 15 in Sections 131-133 or 109-111, it's still worth it. But if you get Rows 15+, you're better off with GA or try to get the $95 seats behind the stage. That's if you're like me, that you want to be as close to the band as possible. If you want to enjoy the show from front view, then $95 seats at the mid/upper tier should give you plenty of good views.

Was/is there any trick in getting the lower tier BTS $95 tickets?
During the first presale was getting like section 112 in row 20.

Are you getting a single or a pair? The only trick I know is that singles usually yield better selection. Of course, that's if there are seats available to begin with.

Another advice is to wait and see if they're going to have a second night. A chunk of front row seats are usually reserved for venue VIP packages, or sold to ticket brokers who want top $$$ for the tickets. If there is a second show, it's very unlikely that these VIP packages or ticket brokers' supply will be exhausted. A couple of days before the show, these tickets are usually released for general sale. During Vertigo, I had luck getting a 3rd row ticket for face value, a day before the show in Philly.

I don't know. They are lower seating, but I'm not sure what sections. Someone who has gotten them can probably tell you that.

For my own curiosity, when tickets went on sale I put in for $250 tickets and it gave me some seats in the 200's section.

I was surprised that seats in the second level would go for $250.

It was already revealed that there are bridges from the stage to the catwalks that Willie opted to not heve represented in the graphic to keep back some surprises...

Thanks for the info. I didn't really read into it. I just looked at the pictures

For my own curiosity, when tickets went on sale I put in for $250 tickets and it gave me some seats in the 200's section.

I was surprised that seats in the second level would go for $250.

Maybe they are club seats? Club level seats are normally situated higher than the lower tier, but cost the same. You're definitely not close to the band from those seats, but supposedly the idea is that you get an outstanding view of the concert atmosphere in its entirety (the lights, the stage, the crowd, the band on the big screen, etc). These stadiums or arenas are built for sports games, so I think it makes sense that the club level seats are top $$$ for those game days, because you can see the entire play on the field. However, when it comes to concerts, I'm not entirely sure what their benefits are. Other than having your own concession stand + better food I guess... Maybe they have their own bathrooms too? Us ladies would sure appreciate that... :)

250 is really pushing it. I managed to get a couple of $250 seats for this show, but I still have a slight buyer's remorse lingering... They're quite good seats, Row 4 and Row 8 in Section 109. In my opinion, if you can manage to get a seat in Rows < 15 in Sections 131-133 or 109-111, it's still worth it. But if you get Rows 15+, you're better off with GA or try to get the $95 seats behind the stage. That's if you're like me, that you want to be as close to the band as possible. If you want to enjoy the show from front view, then $95 seats at the mid/upper tier should give you plenty of good views.

Thanks...this post was super helpful!

So 95 behind the stage...maybe I'll shoot for that...

What r my chances of gettin GA on Monday? I'm so freakin nervous! I'm gunna be on Ticketmaster the sec they go onsale...but still...

Oh nooooooooooooooo! I missed it . I'm so upset I could cry. I was in Paris last week and I missed out on the presale for NY. Is there any rumors of a second show for NY?:sad:

^ you still have a opportunity in the general sale tomorrow, March 30th.

If there is a second NY show it won't happen until the first show sells out so I would check ticketmaster often tomorrow and see if the second show pops up right away. If not we will get some kind of announcement this week I imagine.

If they're going to have NY2, do you think they'll go to presale first? That's how they've done it for the other second shows in this tour, right?

I can't quite remember how it was for Vertigo 3rd leg. I remember those 2nd and 3rd nights popping up, but I think they popped up during general sales, did they not?

If they're going to have NY2, do you think they'll go to presale first? That's how they've done it for the other second shows in this tour, right?

I can't quite remember how it was for Vertigo 3rd leg. I remember those 2nd and 3rd nights popping up, but I think they popped up during general sales, did they not?

i hope so.. that would make it easy on us.

I hope so too. I have to work at 12pm tomorrow and don't want to get home at 7:30 and find out the second show went on sale.

Just checked if I could maybe get some behind stage in lower tier from general sale. Was offered section 113 row 33, so threw them back.
Wait time is now 15 minutes so no thanks...

i wonder how long it will be until they announce a second show, if they announce one at all...

since this one sold out so fast, i'd imagine that they will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom