September 3, 2010 - Olympic Stadium, Athens, Greece

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It took me 3hrs and a taxi ride to do the 5mins to my hotel:drunk : so don't feel too bad. Twas nice to meet you Jem and it if its any consolation we got to the stadium at 5.30 and got in the pit:lol :

It took you all 3 hours to get home. :ohmy::lmao: Did you wander around drunk for a while and get lost? :wink:

Was nice to meet you too. :D Hope you're enjoying Istanbul. :hi5: Glad you made it in the pit. I got to stadium about midday I think and managed to get front rail in front of Adam. :up: This involved running like I have never run before once we got in the gates. Was knackered but was worth it. I guess it turned out ok in the end for us all then. :lol: Getting let in the gates was the most terrifying thing ever though. Thought I was going to get crushed. :yikes: Got the pic of us all will post it with a review in review thread tommorow. :)

Had a brilliant time..thought the concert was fantastic and I was so pleased to get near the front..it was also great to meet everyone in the pub the night before. Next stop Seville!

Was nice meeting you too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom