September 22 and 23, 2010 - Brussels - Koning Boudewijnstadion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still nothing here:sad:
My ticket status still says Klaar Voor Verzenden.
For those of you who recieved their tickets , did the ticket status on the website changed when the tickets arrived????

Cheers ,

Mauwer

Can people who have received GA tickets say which gate/entrance they have been assigned please ?

I'm trying to ascertain if there is more than one GA entrance at this venue.

Regards,

Still says Klaar voor verzenden on my account.

And I didn't see an entrance at all on the tickets, but maybe I didn't look good enough.

Ok I got a response. They apologise for the gender confusion and they say that I will need a copy of the ID card of the person on the ticket and a handwritten note that says who are allowed to use the tickets. If my friends aren't joining me in they need the exact same thing. :crack: What a bloody annoying system!
Ah well, I'll have me mum make copies of her ID for me, Wild's hubby and the unknown pair.
My friend whose uncle wanted those two is ignoring me for weeks now so I'm going to sell those I think. :/ Anyone want a pair of Brussels I GA's? I'd rather sell them as a pair than separate, but if two singles apply that's fine by me too.

Can't wait to hear how this works out. Checking ID's for 50,000 people. When are the doors opening, the night before? :huh:

I don't know why the Belgians have such a bee in their bonnet about this. In other countries you buy/sell/give tickets to whoever the hell you want to and it is no-ones business except the one who bought the things in the first place. All their efforts to stamp out 'scalping' amount to nothing as the secondary market ticket prices for this gig are just the same as others! Also it is not really an issue at all with these stadium gigs playing to approx 100,000 in total over the 2 nights - a bit different (and more understandable) if this were an Arena tour playing one night to 10,000.

Pathetic. Concerts should be about enjoyment - not an endless list of rules, regulations, hurdles and ID checks. :angry:

First sighting of Brussels tickets in UK ?????? :shocked:

Ok so my tickets for 22nd have turned up ( there for friends) :D

Still await news if my ticket for 22nd has turned up yet (long story due to a U2.com presale fuckup a friend had to get mine :sigh: )

Still awaiting 23rd tickets

Can't wait to hear how this works out. Checking ID's for 50,000 people. When are the doors opening, the night before? :huh:

5.30 pm :huh:

and knowing the Belgian crowd, I'm sure they will start standing up and pushing at about 4pm, so, long time to stand in a tight crowd :|

edit: I don't think there will be much ID checking going on, maybe some random checks, so better be prepared and have those copies at hand...

Ok I got a response. They apologise for the gender confusion and they say that I will need a copy of the ID card of the person on the ticket and a handwritten note that says who are allowed to use the tickets. If my friends aren't joining me in they need the exact same thing. :crack: What a bloody annoying system!
Ah well, I'll have me mum make copies of her ID for me, Wild's hubby and the unknown pair.
My friend whose uncle wanted those two is ignoring me for weeks now so I'm going to sell those I think. :/ Anyone want a pair of Brussels I GA's? I'd rather sell them as a pair than separate, but if two singles apply that's fine by me too.

I have one friend coming over from england if her boss will allow her. But nothings certain yet, if so , she want to come and see them in Brussels.

How come sending out the tickets of the 23rd is taking them so long?

I have one friend coming over from england if her boss will allow her. But nothings certain yet, if so , she want to come and see them in Brussels.

How come sending out the tickets of the 23rd is taking them so long?

Actually my friend responded this morning, that she'd call her uncle asap. I hope to hear from her before friday, if he doesn't want them your friend can get it, I had another request for one GA as well.

hm, I don't go to many concerts, but I'm afraid it's the usual way here in Belgium, unorganised as hell :lol:

Come to think of it, everyting here seems to be complicated ALL the time (esp. politics).. :(
:lol: Everything yes.

i have called them today, cause i still haven`t got the tickets for 23th and they said they have been send out 5 working!! days after the ones from the 22th. so they should be here in the upcoming days.

Still nothing here (22 Sept tickets) , this is taking to long:angry:
I`ve called them yesterday and they said that it can take till next week too some addresses:sad:

Cheers ,

Mauwer

Well, I called them (Teleticketservice) again yesterday. Last week they told me I would receive my tix this week, every day after work I open my frontdoor......yes? yes? can it be true, but NO, no tickets at all!:angry: Yesterday they told me not to worry, Well I do not worry, I just want my &(*()(_tix, the one I paid for LAST october, like 11! months ago! Now I was told i can expect them next week? Why??? I live in Holland, not somewhere at the other end of the world? I ordered tix from Biletix for Istanbul and received then within 3 ! days. I guess, I have to wait some more:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom