September 20, 21 Gillette Stadium, Foxboro Thread II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I wanted to make this show, it just isn't going to happen. :( Oh well. Maybe I'll go to the gathering Saturday night or people can meet up with a couple of us blue crackers during the day. :wave:

Anyone think they'll be some celebrity sightings Sunday? Boston U2 concerts always get a few, I have seen some. I know Tom Cruise and Camerdon Diaz (U2 fans) are in Worcester shooting a film. Aerosmith, John Kerry, Denis Lerry.... Any guesses as to whom we could be running into?

SMB

Anyone think they'll be some celebrity sightings Sunday? Boston U2 concerts always get a few, I have seen some. I know Tom Cruise and Camerdon Diaz (U2 fans) are in Worcester shooting a film. Aerosmith, John Kerry, Denis Lerry.... Any guesses as to whom we could be running into?

SMB

Don't forget Matt Damon and maybe Ben Affleck.

PS: I get told I look like Matt Damon A LOT!!!!

did anyone score tix on the recent red zone auctions that popped back up?

I got tix to Sunday on the recent RZ auction. Stayed at opening bid of $150...unfortunate that they started with a higher opening bid than previously, but figured it was worth avoiding the GA line.

Don't forget Matt Damon and maybe Ben Affleck.

PS: I get told I look like Matt Damon A LOT!!!!

Affleck is in town shooting a film, so he and Jennifer Garner are certainly possible. My guess is that any celebs will be in the Pats' owners box and us peons won't see them anyway.

did anyone score tix on the recent red zone auctions that popped back up?

I'll be there in Red Zone 2 for Sunday. I intended on getting Monday but I was stupid to rely on a friend to get the Monday tickets. I figured it was only fair since I got Sunday for us, he would get Monday. Stupid ME! Luckily the market is so bad for Monday, I predict I can get the very best reserved seats close to the stage for less than half price (or at least least less than the $150 I had to pay for Red Zone)!

I want one!! Speaking of lobster rolls, which one is better, the hot or cold one? What do they serve the hot one with? Mayo?

A hot lobster roll is usually just warm lobster with melted butter on a new england style hot dog roll. I used to get them when I lived in Connecticut and haven't really seen them anywhere else---oh so yummy!!

A hot lobster roll is usually just warm lobster with melted butter on a new england style hot dog roll. I used to get them when I lived in Connecticut and haven't really seen them anywhere else---oh so yummy!!

they have them at Neptunes Oyster Bar in the North End. hot or cold.

Theyre about 20 bucks and no take out. the place is tiny, but definitely the best in Boston proper.

SMB

During Elevation at MSG i saw Ed Burns, Ed Norton and Selma Hayeck all together on the back of the ga floor! At Aloha stadium for Vertigo i saw Pierce Brosnan! :heart:
heee heeeeee

During Elevation at MSG i saw Ed Burns, Ed Norton and Selma Hayeck all together on the back of the ga floor! At Aloha stadium for Vertigo i saw Pierce Brosnan! :heart:
heee heeeeee

MSG shows always showcase celebrities. I think I saw Dean Winters (Oz, SVU) on one of the Vertigo shows there. I know Chris Meloni (also played in Oz and SVU) went, and I wished I'd sighted him instead... :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom