September 20, 21 - Gillette Stadium - Foxboro, MA-who's in?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'll be bringing 3 friends with me to this concert and it'll be the first time that anyone of us have been to the area. Is there anything that we must see/do?

We'll be arriving Friday evening and staying until Monday. We're all over 21 as well. :)

Thanks!
E

Anybody have any idea how GA @ Gillette is going to work? I'm used to the Garden/Fleet center with numbered wrist bands.

No but I'm dying to find out. I lucked out at the Garden/Fleet last tour. We arrived around 5:30 pm'ish and we were scanned into the ellipse! It was FANTASTIC! So obviously, I'm a fan of the lottery system.

Section 203, Row 1, Seats 3-4... Very excited... First row of the Mez and looks like and awesome overview of the stage. I saved 120 some odd bucks I was planning on. Now I can see a Jersey 2 if one is added. I already snagged a ticket for Jersey 1. Doubt I would see a Foxboro 2 if its on a Monday, maybe if it's Saturday. Only two full days between traveling from Maine to Foxboro than back to Maine and then to Jersey and back... Would need three ha

SMB

Congrats on your first U2 concert! Seeing them in a small stadium is a good first. Where are your seats? My gf is going with me, her 1st as well! She's from Scarborough. At UMF right now. This is my 9th U2 show and Jersey will be my 10th!

SMB

There's nothing like your first time :lol: Congrats!

In for 2 GA, but may look to try to trade if they add a second show in Toronto. It would kill me not to see them here in MA though. I can always offer one of the tickets to a nice Interference member on the condition that they give me a ride (from north of boston) there and back :shifty:

There's nothing like your first time :lol: Congrats!

In for 2 GA, but may look to try to trade if they add a second show in Toronto. It would kill me not to see them here in MA though. I can always offer one of the tickets to a nice Interference member on the condition that they give me a ride (from north of boston) there and back :shifty:

I would, but I'm coming from less than 10 miles south of Foxboro. Out of our way. :( Looking forward to meeting fellow secret show thread poster though! :D

I would, but I'm coming from less than 10 miles south of Foxboro. Out of our way. :( Looking forward to meeting fellow secret show thread poster though! :D

Another secret show poster here--got seats (section 130) instead of GA knowing that it was highly doubtful I would get as close as I did in Somerville.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom