September 20, 21 - Gillette Stadium - Foxboro, MA-who's in?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they are usually pretty strict on parking, for games, the main lots open about 4 hours prior to kickoff- 9am for a 1pm game
so for a 6pm ticket time, they may open up at 2 or 3pm- just a guess you would most likely not be able to park all night in the main lot

i would probably try to be there at 1pm or so-

there is the patriot place mall next door- so all of those places would be open saturday night- but that is a different parking area than main lot- not sure if you could get away with leaving a car there overnight and then moving it into the main lot when that opens- you might be able to

ik hope also thet come on 19 september, it's my birthday....

11-07-2009 Paris (GA)
12-07-2009 Parijs (seats)
21-07-2009 Amsterdam (seats)
14-08-2009 London (GA)

and hope for this to

03-08-2009 Gelsenkirchen
15-08-2009 London
20-09-2009 Boston MA
24-09-2009 East Rutherford NJ

there is the patriot place mall next door- so all of those places would be open saturday night- but that is a different parking area than main lot- not sure if you could get away with leaving a car there overnight and then moving it into the main lot when that opens- you might be able to

thank you for the intel

Gillette stadium is not that convenient on the mbta- sometimes they have the commuter rail from boston, sometimes not- be prepared for more of a tailgate atmosphere, although they have just completed Patriot Place, which is ann open mall next to the stadium with a few restaurants and bars
i have patriots season tix, so i plan on going full boat tailgate mode- tents, generator, tunes, gas grill etc.- so anyone from this board is welcome to tailgate with my crew

Count me in too!
Cannot wait for this!

Presales start tomorrow!

Anybody know if the expected 2nd show will be added right away, or will there be a second presale for it?

Presales start tomorrow!

Anybody know if the expected 2nd show will be added right away, or will there be a second presale for it?

Well, with Wembley the second show was not added right away...and there is another presale for it. Maybe that's how they'll do it if there is a second night at Gillette? :hmm:

Well, with Wembley the second show was not added right away...and there is another presale for it. Maybe that's how they'll do it if there is a second night at Gillette? :hmm:

That would be sweet... I could nab two tix for each show, and avoid general sales entirely!

I am flying from Ecuador to see the show in Boston. I want to go to two shows. Do you think they will add another show for Boston?
I just checked the Popmart and ZooTv tours and they did three concerts in stadiums ofr each tour. I am sure they would at least have two.
What do you think?

I am flying from Ecuador to see the show in Boston. I want to go to two shows. Do you think they will add another show for Boston?
I just checked the Popmart and ZooTv tours and they did three concerts in stadiums ofr each tour. I am sure they would at least have two.
What do you think?

I'm pretty sure they will do more than one show at Gillette Stadium since the New England area is one of the largest markets for U2.

:D 4 GA!!! Well that was rather painless compared to the last 2 tours. I hope everyone here gets what they want over the course of the next week! Good luck!

Wow... $15-20 "convenience" charges per ticket...

Still better than if it had been through Live Nation. I paid a $15 fee on a $32 ticket through them a few weeks ago :|

I'm doing a total crapshoot in the presales, since I'm likely moving for work and don't know where yet. I got a seat in section 109, which looks like it will be a terrific vantage point, so I'm really hoping I can actually use it!

Good luck all! I'd LOVE to see them in Boston and I was this close ---> <--- to pulling the trigger on sec 109 myself. Looks like a pretty good vantage point. Just can't justify the expense. Not so much the ticket, but everything else that goes with it... air, hotel. Maybe on the 2nd leg next year.

Enjoy!

Hey,

I have to wait until tomorrow too. I think? I still haven't received an email with presale info. I had to find out through here and atU2.com.

Congrats on your tickets!

See you there!

Kristofor

PS I hope Gillette Stadium 2nd show gets Muse.

Here is how the pricing fairs out

Lower Section Seating
US $97.50 - US $252.50

Club Section Seating*Wider Seat on Second Level
US $252.50

Upper Section Seating
US $32.50 - US $97.50

Mezzanine Section Seating
US $57.50 - US $97.50

General Admission Standing Room on the Field
US $57.50

I am gonna try for 57 dollar Mezz seats sense I'll be seeing 3-4 shows, and on of the shows will be with another person, so I gotta save my money for Texas!

SMB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom