September 18th 2010, Stade de France, Paris, France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they being sent out now then? Unlike the usual wait with UK shows

DHL tried to deliver my tickets today - while I was at work. Will reaarange for friday. Someone else on another site got their tickets this am!!

Much faster than UK Ticketmaster and the chaos we had with Wembley tickets only being sent out the week before :angry:

Paris general onsale start time?

I've already used my code for the Frankfurt show... can't figure out what the general onsale time is for Paris. Can anyone help?

Merci!

DHL tried to deliver my tickets today - while I was at work. Will reaarange for friday. Someone else on another site got their tickets this am!!

Much faster than UK Ticketmaster and the chaos we had with Wembley tickets only being sent out the week before :angry:

me too- got to call DHL tomorrow- will go and collect from their depot

Wish I would win the lottery because this would definitely be on my list coming from Toronto, Canada. Also, if I had that enormous lucky windfall Moscow would be on my destinations list as well. ;)

I just got home, and it seems like no page is working anymore. :angry:
If anyone has two GA's left over...I would love to have them !!! :wave:

Waited in the online queue for i guess about 30 mins. Selected two tickets and 'valider' then.... crash. Bollocks I'll visit U2 in a country that works instead. Paris sounds so shit what with the d'or tickets mix up last year, the disorderly entry for GAs that it sounds like a bunch of stress.

ok..I'm in but 'Pas assez de places dispos'
gah...

oh damn!

don't worry, i bet loads of tix will come up on ebay eventually - last time there were plenty going around face value nearer the concert date... :hug:

Tried to buy tickets!!! Failed dramatically after waiting 30 mins!!! Live nation are a pile of shit!

robbed of my time!!!

Hi,

Me my and my girlfriend are taking a long weekend fri-mon, and have seats for the Paris show.

Would be fun to maybe meet up with some Interference people before the show. Don't know anyone personally here but U2 fans are the best kind of people so I have no fears :)

We are travelling all the way from Norway btw
Any other Norwegians going?

:wave:

my ticket arrived! :hyper:

when do you guys with GA's consider to line-up? :hmm:

arthdent, yes i'm definetly for a meeting! :)

my ticket arrived! :hyper:

when do you guys with GA's consider to line-up? :hmm:

arthdent, yes i'm definetly for a meeting! :)

Cool, lets keep in touch in this thread as we get closer to the show.
Perhaps more will join us.

As we have seated tickets we won't be as early as you GA guys in line, but we sure can meet up some hours before the show.

The setlist in Paris should be bad ass. It's the only city the've visited on the first leg...

oh man... i didn't think of it that way... i hope you're right... :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom