September 12, 13 - Soldier Field - Chicago PART TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you looking for close proximity to Soldier Field, or the best deal? If you're really looking to save a buck, I think there's a fairly decent hostel . . .
Close to the stadium is preferable.

hostel....ew

you could always stay in a van down by the river

farley.jpg

/matt foley'd

-dan
Awesome! :happydance: Good idea.

Oh dang Kaf, you probably already booked but I had an extra room available at the hotel I am at.
Not yet, which hotel? :hmm:

hey stranger!

if you're back in the states, welcome back

give us the skinny on mongolia.

-dan

I'm starting to think that I'd rather pay $160 for a mediocre hotel close to the stadium than pay Soldier Field $50 for a parking pass . . .

If I didn't already hate the Bears enough . . .

An alternative to parking

I'm starting to think that I'd rather pay $160 for a mediocre hotel close to the stadium than pay Soldier Field $50 for a parking pass . . .

If I didn't already hate the Bears enough . . .

I am lucky enough to have a good friend willing to drop us off and pick us up on the 12th in exchange for the use of my car for the day/night. Maybe you could arrange something like that.
I'll still have to park somewhere on the 13th though.

My experience is that Chicago has a lot of parking and a very good public transportation system. Find a parking garage and walk or bus to the stadium. Good luck!

Birdlover

I'm not planning on having a car in Chicago. I'll put my trust in friends to guide me around the El system and can always fall back on a cab in a pinch.

My hotel's in the Loop, so I figured it was close enough to walk to and from the concerts, especially since there'll be so many other fans heading in the same directions.

I'm not planning on having a car in Chicago. I'll put my trust in friends to guide me around the El system and can always fall back on a cab in a pinch.

My hotel's in the Loop, so I figured it was close enough to walk to and from the concerts, especially since there'll be so many other fans heading in the same directions.

You can walk from there.

Gee, I don't know how I lucked into seeing it. I mean, I'm never on the site these days. No, not at all!

:whistle:

:reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom