September 12, 13 - Soldier Field - Chicago PART TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope it doesn't rain... is anybody going the second day GA know what time you are camping out?? Like i don't know when i should get there. Plus parking... where did you guys find cheap parking lot nearby? I don't mind a walk..

+ Plus whats something essential to bring along for the wait? Besides gear for rain??

the more and more I look at the weather the more i realize that it is still 5 and 6 days away. It looks like a chance all week so i have a feeling it will clear out by then.

Yeah, the odds are lower for Sunday, but Saturday is becoming more and more sure of being wet.

I would bring a poncho. I'm taking my girlfriend and I'm afraid she is going to be miserable.

I am taking my wife. its her first u2 show and i think if it does rain she will complain the entire time. We are going to the sunday show.

I would bring water and something comfy to sit on during the queue. I'm arriving Sunday around 10-11 AM. I'm gonna bring a book for sure...Something small so I can slip it into my cargo shorts. Sunscreen maybe if it turns out to be sunny. Granola bars are a must.

Will think of more.

I am taking my wife. its her first u2 show and i think if it does rain she will complain the entire time. We are going to the sunday show.

I'm going Sunday too. First U2 show for my girlfriend and myself. If it does rain, I think it will at least make our show special.

I would bring water and something comfy to sit on during the queue. I'm arriving Sunday around 10-11 AM. I'm gonna bring a book for sure...Something small so I can slip it into my cargo shorts. Sunscreen maybe if it turns out to be sunny. Granola bars are a must.

Will think of more.

Great ideas ill have to pass them along. We are going to my wifes grandfathers in indiana on saturday and its just a 2 hour drive to chicago from her grandfathers. i am going to bring my digital camera for sure. i wonder if ill have to hide it when we go into the stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom