September 12, 13 - Soldier Field - Chicago PART TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the Planetarium about 10 years ago. IIRC it was pretty cool. Depending on the evening's activities and what time the line starts, I'd be up for that again.

I'm getting really excited about Chicago. :hyper:

I went to Chicago for the first time in May on a school trip and loved it... can't wait to see U2 there.

could anyone recommend a good affordable place to find some GA's for the 12th? It would be greatly appreciated

so...hotels. I need one preferably close to soldier field or downtown. does anybody know an affordable one?!

according to Zootopia... basic GA rules will be no camping or lining up at the venue or adjourning streets until 9am the day of the show. I realize this will likely change by the time the Chicago show comes around, but thought I'd post.

Sooooo....all in favor for lining up at 3am.. say "I". :D

according to Zootopia... basic GA rules will be no camping or lining up at the venue or adjourning streets until 9am the day of the show. I realize this will likely change by the time the Chicago show comes around, but thought I'd post.

Sooooo....all in favor for lining up at 3am.. say "I". :D

it has already changed. there were 50 people in line as of 5:30 p.m. local time on the 28th. about 5 hours ago, there were 300 people. Two hours ago there were about 400.

Last tour, we were trying to hail a taxi outside the United Center, and it was impossible, so we walked as we tried. After a few blocks, the crowd started thinning out, and the area got scarier and scarier. Fun times. lol

We got a ride to our hotel by a cop that felt bad for us. Seven people in the car was fun. So much for the seat belt law.

Did someone call for the Hot Cops?

hotcops.jpg

just wanted to pop in and say I can't wait...showed my group pics and vids of Barcelona. Despite not being hardcore fans they are all gung-ho about getting there early. We plan on arriving Friday afternoon and seeing what the scene is like.

A friend and I are driving from Kansas City to see U2 in Chicago at Soldier Field. We tried to get tickets for the 12th but they sold out too fast and luckily we were able to get tickets for the 13th.

I"ve been a U2 fan since 2001, but this will be my first U2 concert!:hyper:

A friend and I are driving from Kansas City to see U2 in Chicago at Soldier Field. We tried to get tickets for the 12th but they sold out too fast and luckily we were able to get tickets for the 13th.

I"ve been a U2 fan since 2001, but this will be my first U2 concert!:hyper:

Get ready to have your mind blown....

to fall in love...

have a religious expeirence....

you'll love it....:rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom