September 12, 13 - Soldier Field - Chicago PART THREE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the buses might not start running to SF until around 7 or 8am. Anyone walking from the loop earlier than that? Not crazy about going it alone at 3 or 4 in the morning, though I'm sure some at the hotel might be thinking the same.

I wouldn't recommend going to Solider Field before 7am because it can get pretty bad.

But that's just my paranoid self :wink:

so is no one camping out then? because we were planning on it. though we might hit up the Interference gathering first :up:

so is no one camping out then? because we were planning on it. though we might hit up the Interference gathering first :up:

I was thinking of popping down to the GA queue after the Interference bash. Are they gonna be at opposite ends of the city?

I'm guessing there'll be a couple of dozen campers. There was that many at all the big gigs in Europe.

early shot of the GA line:

8f8afc021895d22e25271db.jpg

better hurry guys

-dan

I was thinking of popping down to the GA queue after the Interference bash. Are they gonna be at opposite ends of the city?

I'm guessing there'll be a couple of dozen campers. There was that many at all the big gigs in Europe.

It's a far walk. But not that far where you can't walk. Just a mile or two. You can just pay $2.25 and take a bus if you want.

It's a far walk. But not that far where you can't walk. Just a mile or two. You can just pay $2.25 and take a bus if you want.

I recommend a CTA transit card just in case nobody wants to fiddle around with cash each time he/she gets on a bus

Available at most (if not all) CTA train stops and at both airports (near their respective train stops)

just a little PSA...if you see this guy, run the other way:

fugitive_one-armed_man.jpg

-dan

Does anyone know if this thread is bringing the lulz or not? I can't find any information via Google.

A mile ain't a far walk (well, not to someone living in London), two miles is a bit of a stroll, depending how motivated I am at the time - and also knowing the way. The bus sounds good right now mind.

I think you people are getting a little frisky, a little excited across the pond. The, ahem, natives are getting restless! What have I let meself in for ...?

The Hard Rock Hotel Lobby Bar

230 North Mich. Ave

Friday, Sept. 11th 9:00pm till ????

More info...PM me....

Hey Everyone!!!!

Do you mind if a couple of Canucks invade the Hard Rock for the party?? We're arriving around 7:30pm from Winnipeg & staying at the Fairmont. Got GA tix for both shows...totally psyched!!!!!

Cheers Primo.:up:

A mile ain't a far walk (well, not to someone living in London), two miles is a bit of a stroll, depending how motivated I am at the time - and also knowing the way. The bus sounds good right now mind.

I think you people are getting a little frisky, a little excited across the pond. The, ahem, natives are getting restless! What have I let meself in for ...?

No, its not a far walk at all. I used to be an endurance runner. It's actually a beautiful walk. Make sure you cross the Chicago River near Trump Tower. The landscape opens up and it is BEAUTIFUL!

Band doing rehearsals? Any ideas?

Hey, all - I work downtown and was wondering - has anyone heard rumblings about when the band might be at SF to start rehearsals? I was going to head down there during the day for the next few days and see what I can see/hear, but wasn't sure how they did it in Barcelona - mostly at night, mostly during day...?

GA Entrance

Does anyone know yet where the correct entrance to line up is going to be at the stadium? Is there a specific gate or entrance? Thanks. Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom