September 12, 13 - Soldier Field - Chicago PART THREE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking through the Chicago travel guide linked earlier.. is a public parking lot my only option in the loop? ie. any street parking? how much does it run to park in the pub lots? don't see any prices online.

Thanks!

Looking through the Chicago travel guide linked earlier.. is a public parking lot my only option in the loop? ie. any street parking? how much does it run to park in the pub lots? don't see any prices online.

Thanks!

Public parking is pretty much your only option. No street parking without special permits. Pubs...don't have parking.

VP, sorry that you won't be here.

We'll cross paths one of these days, or so I hope!

Yeah. Maybe on someone's baseball trip up to Toronto. OH WAIT, THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TWO YEARS AGO. :angry:

Like I said before...I'm sorry you can't come to Chicago VP. I would have :heart: to have seen you :hug:

VP, sorry you aren't going; but it's great to see that so many interferencers will be there.

Rain, schmain--that's why God made rain ponchos! :D

Aw, I'm incredibly envious, and wishing I could change my plans again!

Yeah. Maybe on someone's baseball trip up to Toronto. OH WAIT, THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TWO YEARS AGO. :angry:

Aw, I'm incredibly envious, and wishing I could change my plans again!

Now we're even.

Maybe you can catch him at Lollapalooza.
Oh shit...maybe not...

And you shut up, you've had your azz smacked by NSW already.

SO, is there going to be a thread the day of the show? I am going to the Sunday show and would like to see how the Saturday show went. What time people got in line, how did the line act, what time they were let in, etc.

SO, is there going to be a thread the day of the show? I am going to the Sunday show and would like to see how the Saturday show went. What time people got in line, how did the line act, what time they were let in, etc.

YES, there will absolutely be one.

What other information do you want to see in THE thread?

We should start a Spurned by NSW club. Have meetings in Giordano's hooked up to oxygen tanks due to the lack of air in Chicago.

Sign me up!!!! I'll bring a towel.

I wonder if pure oxygen draws or repels Bed Bugs. I don't even know.

Don't quit. Don't even quit.

We talkn' 'bout practice?

YES, there will absolutely be one.

What other information do you want to see in THE thread?

Weather information.

Perhaps someone can post oxygen levels. I'm worried if everyone at the Saturday show will take up our air.

any soldier field photos yet? i just need proof the ship has landed on this side of the pond

Don't have any pictures but when I was driving into downtown this afternoon I saw the claw in Soldier Field. I started screaming LOL I was so happy to see it :applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom