September 12, 13 - Soldier Field - Chicago PART THREE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
where do you think U2 will be staying at in Chicago?

They'll be camping out on barges in Lake Michigan, with all people in the GA queue who thought that camping on barges in Lake Michigan until the GA queue officially opens would be a good idea.

Nooooo you're wrong digitize. I heard from a sooper sekret source that they are going to be bunking with the dalton brothers at their house. But you didn't hear that from me ok?

I can't wait!! Who's going second day?! All you seem to be going the first day :(

... and not have fun the whole weekend??? I'm doing GA the day after as well. :)

Gotta get my aunt a t-shirt that I promised her during the Vertigo tour as well, so I hope they've got plenty after the show (which is when I plan on getting it).

Nooooo you're wrong digitize. I heard from a sooper sekret source that they are going to be bunking with the dalton brothers at their house. But you didn't hear that from me ok?

Isn't the Dalton Brothers' house just a little raft, made of Lincoln Logs, on the Lake anyway?

notice how the forcast changed over the last few days??? that claw did something to the weather pattern around the stadium

(i know, i know, the claw had nothing to do with it....just work with me, will ya?)

-dan
Ha ha ha ha!!! This has me laughing on the east coast!
I can't wait to leave for Chicago!!!!!! :hyper::hyper:

what are the cheapest, but still decent hotels in Chicago? and I mean cheap..... :)

ToddJ...good luck with finding any hotel. I decided this past weekend to book Chicago and all mid range hotels are pretty much gone. Maybe try at the airport? But not sure how long a ride it is to the stadium since this is my first trip to Chicago!
:wave:

the show is going to be just fine from seats.
agreed. tbh, i don't think my feet will let me do ga for a show of this size. it's bad enough when i'm in a small club where i can sit at a table until the show starts, so i'm only standing during the concert.

and what about some post-concert cheese fondue? i'm way too addicted to this shit, i think i'll have to have some fondue while i'm in chicago, one way or another. :reject:

Chicago weather - chicagotribune.com
I'm so exicited with the change in the weather forecast

I so need a break from the crazy people right now. This full moon has turned out an unusal amount. Like the "I put meth in the Jim Beam bottle, drank it, and this roamed around like a naked crazy person (but carried with me my Medicaid card somehow) until I crashed through a glass window and now need to be in critical care" crazy.
I wish I had made this up.

know that if any of you try this method of fun this weekend at the concert I will simply look the other way - I'm totally off duty

I so need a break from the crazy people right now. This full moon has turned out an unusal amount. Like the "I put meth in the Jim Beam bottle, drank it, and this roamed around like a naked crazy person (but carried with me my Medicaid card somehow) until I crashed through a glass window and now need to be in critical care" crazy.

know that if any of you try this method of fun this weekend at the concert I will simply look the other way - I'm totally off duty

Holy shit, do you work at SNL's Appalachian Emergency Room? :yikes:

Enjoy your time off, sounds like you deserve it!

To all you travellers heading out in the next while, have a safe journey, and enjoy the shows for me. :)

I never mix my meth with Jim Beam. Never.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom