September 12, 13 - Soldier Field - Chicago PART FOUR!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Firsties!!!

Do I need a fake homemade wristband to keep my spot in this thread?

Can I leave for hours at a time and come back to my spot in the thread?

-dan

Current GA line pictures.

232323232%7Ffp53239%3Enu%3D3249%3E936%3E589%3EWSNRCG%3D32836%3A%3A2%3C7325nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp53334%3Enu%3D3249%3E936%3E589%3EWSNRCG%3D328372%3A%3B55325nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp532%3C8%3Enu%3D3249%3E936%3E589%3EWSNRCG%3D328372%3A%3B56325nu0mrj

Quick Update::wave:

Chicago driving makes New Jersey seem like a wide open field w/ no one else on the road but I will admit Chicago especially at night is beautiful

For those without GA or for those who are not so keen on being up close a friend of mine in a U2 Tribute Band told me last night they will be playing a 90 Minute Set from 3p.m. to 4:30p.m. outside Oprah's Studio & he said "Bono MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT be there taping w/ Oprah..." Notice so no one gets mad he said "MIGHT" He is in the VertigoUSA Tribute Band from Chicago

He said it was going to be a Block Party

To much Silver Patron late last night:doh:

That line looks like so much fun.....only 8 more hours until you get into the stadium

I want to write 69 on my hand just for kicks

Kaf and chelsea....can you and the other hot chicks please flash the camera

Kthxbai

-dan

Sorry to keep posting so much but my wife is still asleep so I am kinda bored lol:reject:

Hey forgot to say last night she & I took a Shoreline Cruise at The Navy Pier & we could see the very tip of The Claw:drool:

I sure hope no one gets mad at this but I just gotta say it

I went to The Abbey Pub last night & if Savi is who I think she is

MAMA MIA !!!!!!!

Beautiful with a capital B

Hey people say it in the photo thread's about other people so.....

LOL:wave:

hellz nah......I'll be there from 3-5, not sure when

missed you at the hard rock last night...I asked if you were there

-dan

I am shoved against the wall under the footpath. Look for the redhead with knitting needles in hand.

Put those needles to good use and move up in the line :D What number would you guesstimate you are Chels?

Damn:doh: I should have said it makes N.J. look like
"A highway with no one on it...."
LOL
My head is pounding:huh:

Delayed humor, still good. Glad you made it safely Vincent! Drink lots of water to help with the headache. You ready for your big night?

Kaf and chelsea....can you and the other hot chicks please flash the camera
-dan

Someone woke up chipper :sexywink:

hellz nah......I'll be there from 3-5, not sure when

missed you at the hard rock last night...I asked if you were there

-dan

Went to The Abbey Pub but let me say Dan after about five minutes I thought I should have went to THRCafe b/c the sound was so damn loud in the place & I love U2 LIVE LOUD don't get me wrong I mean U2 songs live but this was so loud my head was pounding after ten minutes & Stacey & I were in the back of the joint LOL:huh:

Glad you made it safely Vincent! You ready for your big night?

Thanks NicV:wave:

I am ready ! The Ring is Locked & Loaded inside my U2 CD's Bootleg's Case in the vault in this hotel room:ohmy:

I will just have to wait until she is in the shower to hijack it into my pocket:huh:

I have an important question for those currently in line.

Its 9:00 AM Chicago time now, how many people would you estimate are now in line for the show tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom