September 12, 13 - Soldier Field - Chicago PART FOUR!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucking hate GA. I just do.

You don't have seats this time? If not, sorry you're stuck in all the mess. :(

Sicy, that sucks.

Wow. Maybe after this, other cities will organize better?

I sort of blame the U2 organization, rather than the venue. I'm sure that venues are taken by surprise when stuff like this happens, but U2 is well aware of the early line-ups. They should arrange to oversee it, perhaps hire a few extra security people to keep lines orderly or something, and to have CONSISTENT LINE RULES. It really doesn't need to turn into a clusterfuck like this every time.

this! :up:

I sort of blame the U2 organization, rather than the venue. I'm sure that venues are taken by surprise when stuff like this happens, but U2 is well aware of the early line-ups. They should arrange to oversee it, perhaps hire a few extra security people to keep lines orderly or something, and to have CONSISTENT LINE RULES. It really doesn't need to turn into a clusterfuck like this every time.

You don't have seats this time? If not, sorry you're stuck in all the mess. :(

Sicy, that sucks.

Wow. Maybe after this, other cities will organize better?

Oh, I have douchebag seats, just seeing the photo and reading about the line reminds me of how much I hate the whole thing.

Good! Serves the L.N.'s right. Lining up for 2 days is stupid. Wife & I am heading out in about 10 minutes. (Dan bailed on me!)

I think 2 things are fair. Lottery, and ROTTING in a line. No leaving, no saving, no "fan run shit"...Seeing people with wristbands around the city pisses me off. Those folks aren't deserving of shit.

Good! Serves the L.N.'s right. Lining up for 2 days is stupid. Wife & I am heading out in about 10 minutes. (Dan bailed on me!)

I think 2 things are fair. Lottery, and ROTTING in a line. No leaving, no saving, no "fan run shit"...Seeing people with wristbands around the city pisses me off. Those folks aren't deserving of shit.

Damn straight. This kind of garbage is why I'm a fan of the lottery. The sense of entitlement of some of these ass clowns who think some homemade post-it wristband made on Wednesday night will keep their spot makes me laugh.

On that note, I'm off to the show. Looking forward to just hanging near the soundboard and taking it all in... :D

This is craazzyy... omg tomorrow better be a better situation on the line!!! I don't want to get passsed up by somebody behind?? O_O

I could see this happening right about now:

moz-screenshot-24.jpg

ur not going to be able to post a pic from ur puter u need to upload it to a photo sharing site like photobucket for people to see it here.

funny! (unless you're there) hopefully they get something consistent for rest of tour. Don't think I'm going to show up too early like back in the day.

U2 in USA :love::up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom