September 12, 13 - Soldier Field - Chicago PART FOUR!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hyper: I just woke up an hour ago in my nice comfy bed at home. We're taking the Metra in today. Gonna get there around 3:30. My mom had to have her gallbladder taken out on Tuesday, but they did it laparoscopically, so she's still able to go. We're just going to have to take a cab from LaSalle station because she's still sore. I CAN'T WAIT!!! :hyper::hyper::combust:

Maybe she can have the band sign her gallbladder. :corn:

:hyper: I just woke up an hour ago in my nice comfy bed at home. We're taking the Metra in today. Gonna get there around 3:30. My mom had to have her gallbladder taken out on Tuesday, but they did it laparoscopically, so she's still able to go. We're just going to have to take a cab from LaSalle station because she's still sore. I CAN'T WAIT!!! :hyper::hyper::combust:

Yay for your Mom!! and you, too!

shedd was awesome

Going to rest up for a couple of hours and head to the stadium

would like to see everyone going in, not sure if that's gonna happen

anybody up for a short meetup at the soundboard after the show???

I texted mikal my number....i'll pm it over to you Seth

-dan

Cool kids are hanging at sbd. It's been nice to hang with Dan since I only see him every 4 years. Lol

:drool::drool::drool:

Have fun everyone!

I'll catch everyone not in Chicago at the setlist party later :drool: I'm chilling my cervezas now.

I think the guys should start flashing the cameras, don't you think girls? Only fair. Top shots only please. :sexywink:

Just wondering, and I didn't see this in the back pages I checked: how is the GA line holding up? Is there just one line or what, and how did the wristband thing turn out?

Hopefully full of drama and every gate has a line that they all let in at random times.

Just wondering, and I didn't see this in the back pages I checked: how is the GA line holding up? Is there just one line or what, and how did the wristband thing turn out?

I was just texting with someone who said the line is really mellow and seems organized, but she does not have a wristband or number.

Lulz....

heading over there now!!!!!

will post again after the show

-dan

Bono was just on the Mix and he stated they are trying to work in a show for Chicago next year and then he said "I wasn't supposed to say that haha"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom