September 12, 13 - Soldier Field - Chicago PART FOUR!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
snooping here, waiting for toronto

i plan to arrive at 3pm, believing i will still get a decent spot outside of the rail. i heard inside the rail isn't such a hot spot

Ground Control To Major Romi:wave:

Give us a full report

Are you ok ? Do you need reinforcements:ohmy:

Can two old people cut in line w/ you:reject:

Ok that was a joke guys LOL

I'm never good at estimation but 400?

So definitely less than 1,000? I'm curious about this because 2,700 people can fit into the enclosed area, so until the line reaches that figure, everyone who wants to get into the pit will succeed at doing so.

If its really as low as 400 people at 9:00 AM, then I think people who show up later in the afternoon will probably be able to get in to the enclosed area.

So definitely less than 1,000? I'm curious about this because 2,700 people can fit into the enclosed area, so until the line reaches that figure, everyone who wants to get into the pit will succeed at doing so.

If its really as low as 400 people at 9:00 AM, then I think people who show up later in the afternoon will probably be able to get in to the enclosed area.

I'm not a good gauge at count but it's getting bigger for sure.

:hyper: i'm so excited for all of you there in Chicago! Am jealous too.. Wish I could be there.. :sad:

I will hopefully be around tonite for the setlist party and I hope we have audio tonite. Anyone know if we will or not? :pray:

Also snooping in anticipation of To2 (for Ga's). Thanks for the updates- looks like inner circle is there for the taking, I would guess, untill 1:00pm? I will wait to see if this guess will be proven right or wrong with time. Anyways:
HAVE A FUCKING BLAST TODAY AND TONIGHT ALL YOU CHI1 PEOPLE!!!!
Cheers,

I'm not a good gauge at count but it's getting bigger for sure.

There was someone in the other thread now closed that estimated nearly 1,000 at 7:00 AM, while another person said 300 at 7:00 AM. So if we were to go by that high estimate as being correct for 7:00 AM of 1,000, and then take your 9:00 AM estimate of 400 and compare it to the low estimate of 300 for 7:00 AM, the line has increased 33% and the high estimate for those in line would be 1,330 for 9:00 AM, with your figure of 400 being the low estimate for 9:00 AM. Averaging the low and the high we get 865 people in line at 9:00 AM.

Thanks for the estimate!

Can't leave town until about 1pm, and we have a 3 hour drive. Probalby will get in line by 5 or 5:30. I don't think I'll be inside the circle, but I'm fine with that. Do you think we'll still be able to get close to the outside of the circle lining up that late, or not worry and just play it cool and know we're going to be farther back.

I can barely add, but was impressed by the calculation above, so if you can extrapolate that to 5pm that would be great.:lol:

How many people total do you think will be on the field?

Probalby will get in line by 5 or 5:30.

Us too:up::up:

Stacey is still sleeping

Six hour drive plus ChiCLAWgo traffic plus up until 3a.m. plus Silver Patron Tequila plus 23 years together plus Hangover what the hell am I rambling on about ROFLMAssOff !!!!!!!

I forgot what I was getting at:doh:

Holy **** 40 is hittin me like a ton of bricks.....

O yeah I remember now..... she is exhausted I don't want to make her aggravated by being in line all day long:hug:

just got out of a nice, hot shower...shaved, feeling great.

How's things in the GA line? :D

-dan

I have a dreaded feeling if I run into an Interferencer who knows about my ring MI4 they will accidentally say to Stacey

"Sooooo do you love the ring or what?!?!?":doh:

Random Thoughts:reject:

Dan, here are my boobs: ( . Y . )

How many people in line, we just passed by it on the way to get snacks and there's close to 1000, give or take.

Dan, here are my boobs: ( . Y . )

How many people in line, we just passed by it on the way to get snacks and there's close to 1000, give or take.

Love ya kaf...

Seth - unfortunately I am not rooming with them...maybe next time

Heading to shedd to see some fish

-dan

I can barely add, but was impressed by the calculation above, so if you can extrapolate that to 5pm that would be great.:lol:

Based on starting estimates of 400, 865, and 1,330 for the number of people in line at 9:00 AM, with a 33% increase every 2 hours in the number of people in line, the low end estimate for 5 PM is about 1,250 in line, the middle estimate is surprisingly 2,700, and the high end estimate would be about 4,200 people in line at 5 PM.

If your able to get into the enclosed area by lining up at 5 PM on a Saturday of U2's first 360 show in the United States in Chicago, then I think the numbers of people lining up for the rest of this leg before the afternoon of the show are really going to drop.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

Based on starting estimates of 400, 865, and 1,330 for the number of people in line at 9:00 AM, with a 33% increase every 2 hours in the number of people in line, the low end estimate for 5 PM is about 1,250 in line, the middle estimate is surprisingly 2,700, and the high end estimate would be about 4,200 people in line at 5 PM.

If your able to get into the enclosed area by lining up at 5 PM on a Saturday of U2's first 360 show in the United States in Chicago, then I think the numbers of people lining up for the rest of this leg before the afternoon of the show are really going to drop.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

3a.m. Bedtime Plus Silver Patron Tequila Equals WTF are you saying:der::der:

*Kidding:reject:*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom