September 12, 13 - Soldier Field - Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ it does seems a little meta.....

I was hoping they'd play somewhere on the 11th and we could've had some sort of meet-up them. They are really good though.

100 days away...

I'm flying out by myself, is there a list out there with who is staying at which hotels? I'd like to find a place with a bunch of other fans.

Also, instead of waiting in line all day, i'd like to go to the Cubs game but don't want to go by myself like a loser. Is there a list of who might be going to the game?

-dan

100 days away...

I'm flying out by myself, is there a list out there with who is staying at which hotels? I'd like to find a place with a bunch of other fans.

Also, instead of waiting in line all day, i'd like to go to the Cubs game but don't want to go by myself like a loser. Is there a list of who might be going to the game?

-dan

When you are at a Cubs game, you are with 40,000 of your closest friends! :hug:

When you are at a Cubs game, you are with 40,000 of your closest friends! :hug:

Agreed! You can also pregame at one of the many bars around Wrigley and feel the same way. And after the game it usually has all devolved to the point of no return that:applaud:

I was gonna try to do the Cubs Game - Red Line - To Soldier Field for concert as well. Will post more if this will actually occur.

Hi Dan

I've got a reservation at this hotel. I've no idea if it's a good location or not, or even a good hotel. But it's gonna be my first night ever in the US! So I'll be pretty pleased regardless :)

Cubs

Hello hello.....hey folks im from Los Angeles going to chicago with my wife for first concert on saturday.........we are also going to the cubs game on saturday....... I was thinking about wearing my dodgers jersey along with a Cubs cap to the game....does that sound like a bad idea ? or are cubby fans friendly enough...

Also were staying at the buckingham athletic club....any good places to eat around in the area ?

Hello hello.....hey folks im from Los Angeles going to chicago with my wife for first concert on saturday.........we are also going to the cubs game on saturday....... I was thinking about wearing my dodgers jersey along with a Cubs cap to the game....does that sound like a bad idea ? or are cubby fans friendly enough...

Also were staying at the buckingham athletic club....any good places to eat around in the area ?

You'll be fine wearing Dodgers jersey. People are fun and make jokes. Most of the fans won't even notice.

Cubs game

I'll be at the Cubs game on the 12th, probably wearing a Phillies shirt. I think we get free Cubs hats that day so I'll blend in with the crowd...

I'm tempted to wear something with the Packers logo on it for the Sunday night show, as the Bears will be playing Green Bay at Lambeau that weekend. :shifty:

100 days away...

-dan

im going to a cubs game :hyper:

Over 1000 posts... feel free to start a Part 2. Please use the same format for the thread title. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom