October 8, 2010 Olympic Stadium, Rome, Italy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,due to a family illness I may have 2 ga tix for Friday,unfortunatly I cannot confirm this yet.if so will confirm nearer the day.i arrive in Rome on Friday so would need to meet up to sell tickets I only want face value.

Sorry, that doesn't sound good for you, I hope you and your family will be ok.

Just wanted to direct you to this forum:

What do you want? / What do you have? - U2 Feedback

It's the forum for people who want to sell and buy tickets. I know a lot of people have been looking for Rome tickets, GA especially, because they were so hard to get and the show is basically sold out.

It's the forum for people who want to sell and buy tickets. I know a lot of people have been looking for Rome tickets, GA especially, because they were so hard to get and the show is basically sold out.

thanks last unicorn have posted thier too

Hi all heading to rome on thursday from here in dublin looking forward to seeing the lads again , just wondering does anyone know at what time they might be on stage at as we aill be out sightseeing and i want to make sure rhat we are at the stadium in time for the start of the gig
Thanks for the help

I'm off to Rome tomorrow morning! I just read the instructions for the choreography on u2place.com. Sounds great, I hope everything works out! I can't wait for the show, it should be special. Everyone have a good trip and an amazing time in Rome. :wave:

Hi all heading to rome on thursday from here in dublin looking forward to seeing the lads again , just wondering does anyone know at what time they might be on stage at as we aill be out sightseeing and i want to make sure rhat we are at the stadium in time for the start of the gig
Thanks for the help

9 p. m. is their usual time to come on stage. However, in several South European shows, the concert started later (Spain, Portugal). I'd say 9 p. m. the earliest.

Weather forecast for the next 4 days:

Rome - Sunny - temperatures 25-26 degrees - no rain

Yeah! Finally! :D

Yes, it's true...today the temperatures are high...the thermometer in my car was between 28-29 C° (80 F°)...and probably thursday and friday will be the same!!! :D
So...have nice days with the italians and U2 in Rome...:hyper:

sorry these tickets are no longer available

5 am start Birmingham>Munich,Munich >ROME!!!!!!!!!! cant believe this day has arrived,see you all there :)

just back from Rome- very tired now...

what a city- fantastic weather, loads of stuff to see, friendly locals who help when the local rail transport goes a bit wonky (or we cock it up).

And another great U2 show at Stadico Olympico. We rolled up at 5.30pm ish and went into the GA bit- tried our luck with the GC and amazingly we got in there again- thought that Brussels 2 would be the loast Inner Claw experience for this tour. Then as usual followed 2 and a bit hours of jumping about and singing along with the band, and enjoying the odd moments of Bongolese when lyrics were forgotten

The big suprise on the set list was Bad/All I want is you- which was a throw back to the Zooropa tour days.

Also witnessed the flash mob- what an amazing sight see "One" spelt out across one half of the stadium and the Irish and Italian flags across the other half- it bought the show to a halt for a few minutes as the band just stopped and watched what was going on.

Rome was my 11th 360 Tour show and sadly the last for me- but what a tour it's been- Barcelona, Dublin (x3), London (x2), Cardiff, Paris, Brussels (x2) and Rome- have never done anything like this before, and it's been great fun, seeing some of these places for the first time, have thoroughly enjoyed every show I've been to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom