October 3 - Stadium Raleigh - NC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up 2 for Atlanta yesterday.... If I can keep my luck alive & get tix again on Friday for Raleigh, my October will look like this:
Oct 1 - Charlottesville GAs
Oct 3 - Raleigh GAs
Oct 6 - Atlanta lower level reserved (which I may try to trade for GAs)

:hyper: x 100000000000000000 :D

Am thinking of doing this too, at least Raleigh and Atlanta. I love the Raleigh area.

Maybe I could trade my Atlanta GAs for something in Raleigh. :hmm:

i am highly considering this show. 1) its on a saturday 2) its only about 5 hrs from my house.

But I am only gonna shoot for RED Zone GAs (so I don't have to line up all day) when they go up for auction.. If I don't get them I'm not gonna go.. Too much GA line up for that week with DC and VA right in front of it.. I'm frickin old.. :sad: Body can't hang with 3 days of lining up. And I don't want seats for a stadium show..

question: are the auctions at the start of the general sale and run for a week?

i am highly considering this show. 1) its on a saturday 2) its only about 5 hrs from my house.

But I am only gonna shoot for RED Zone GAs (so I don't have to line up all day) when they go up for auction.. If I don't get them I'm not gonna go.. Too much GA line up for that week with DC and VA right in front of it.. I'm frickin old.. :sad: Body can't hang with 3 days of lining up. And I don't want seats for a stadium show..

question: are the auctions at the start of the general sale and run for a week?

Amy,

You stole my strategy! WTH!?

:hug:

We need to discuss the auction!

J

Yeah, from what TM says Horizon 10AM 4/14, Breath 10AM 4/15, and Boots starts at 4/15 6PM EDT.

I will feel better when all of the information is posted in the individual show page on TM.

Someone involved in presale purchase, please post the prices here of the tickets for this show.

I would like to see how much I need to spend. If you could post all different seating sections and prices for each it would be much appreciated.

I'm going to buy my whole family tickets for the show and surprise them.

THANK YOU!

I'm confused with the conflicting information! I'm a paid member as of Friday, so that obviously puts me in the Boots category, but will my pre-sale begin Wednesday at 6pm, or Thursday at 10am? :crack:

I'm confused with the conflicting information! I'm a paid member as of Friday, so that obviously puts me in the Boots category, but will my pre-sale begin Wednesday at 6pm, or Thursday at 10am? :crack:

it will begin at 6pm Wednesday. I think the presale ends sometime on thursday not sure of the timeframe.

Im so excited just got presale email from live nation saying that I can buy 4 presale tixs. I am so happy because I had already used up my presale from u2.com. I can buy my tickets starting at 12:00 in the afternoon today. I still cant believe u2 is going to be playing 10 minutes from where I live!

Here's some helpful info I saw over at u2.com explaining how seat #s/sections (L vs. H) work at Carter-Finley.

Carter-Finley Stadium Diagram: http://www.gopack.com/fls/9200/pdf/carter-finley-seating.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=9200

I have been buying NC State season football tickets for the past 10 years so the way stadium seating works is that each section is divided into 2 sides. A Low side designated (L) and a High side designated (H). The L seats are numbered 1-18 and the H seats are numbered 19-38. The aisle seats are 18 in L and 19 in H. If you notice in the diagram, the L side butts up against the H side of the section next to it so, seats 1 (L) and 38 (H) are side by side in the very middle of the sections. Rows start at row A in the lower level in only Sections 20H/21L and 4H/5L (i.e. 50 yard line). The first row is D for all other lower level sections. Last row in lower level-all sections-is UU. All upper level rows are A-HH.

As far as parking goes, the larger grass parking lot is on the East side (outside Sections 1-15). There is also a lot of paved parking around the RBC Center outside the north entrance.

Parking Diagram: http://www.gopack.com/fls/9200/pdf/parking lot map.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=9200

My little brother starts at NC State in the fall

he called me up today and said he has two GA tickets for this show

he loves Muse as much as I love U2 and we both love both.

I'm really glad I let him hang out with my friends when we were younger :D

My little brother starts at NC State in the fall

he called me up today and said he has two GA tickets for this show

he loves Muse as much as I love U2 and we both love both.

I'm really glad I let him hang out with my friends when we were younger :D

that's me, I love u2 and muse a lot! And I am praying I win the RZ auction for this show. I am going to both ny shows, DC and VA so I get to see both bands 4 maybe 5 times!:hyper:

I bought my tix by presale on 4/14/09 and got Sec. 4. Pretty good seats I thought. Checked this AM...could have gotten seats Sec. 22 on the Edge's side of the stage...Im pissed. What good are the presales if the general sales seats are better?

I bought my tix by presale on 4/14/09 and got Sec. 4. Pretty good seats I thought. Checked this AM...could have gotten seats Sec. 22 on the Edge's side of the stage...Im pissed. What good are the presales if the general sales seats are better?

if you are talking about the u2.com presales they generally have more GAs with some good seats but the majority are GAs cuz that's what most of the u2 fans are gunning for. Overall, though it depends on the show or varies a bit..

I want to see some excitement here for this concert. We're probaly going to get a more personal show seeing as how we're the smallest venue for the tour.

I'm with you. I pulled up much better seats in the general sale. In retrospect I should have bought them and tried to sell the pre-sale ones. Think I'll keep looking.

As for GAs, I do not know why everyone wants those. This is not The Cat's Cradle or even RBC Center - it's a football field. For every one against the rail there will be someone on the 5 yard line at the other end of the field. No thanks. I guess if you have all freakin' day, don't mind not being able to go pee, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom