October 25 - Rose Bowl, Los Angeles Part III - Be there and be part of History.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim - are you number 230? If so, you are right behind me :wink:

Yes, yes it was :drool:

DiscothequeLP!!! I can't believe we missed you by minutes!!!
DRay - I saw you, but things got hectic as to leaving and following cars/dinner that I didn't get to say hi. We can meet tomorrow.

Met a few people today - can't wait til tomorrow. Off to take care of some stuff :hyper:

By the way, here's a link with the parking map and where each lot is:
Rose Bowl Stadium

Nick - are you gonna be there tomorrow?

Actually Im 174. I was just saying what the numbers were at the time of my post. :hyper:

i've been out of the loop on everything since i left for vegas on thursday, not sure if i'll go back and catch up.

most important - they are selling varsity jackets in usc trojan colors (didn't see any in bruin colors)

-dan

Dan (or anyone else down there right now)--are they selling the jackets OUTSIDE the admission gates? If so, any idea of when those booths will be open tomorrow? I really want to get my hands on one of those jackets... especially if they're in Trojan colors! :)

I went by tonight at around 9:15 and got number 442!!! Jeez is that bad or still decent enought to get on a railing?

Also, can we still purchase parking there or are we left with just parking far away and shuttling or walking?

Ugh, just drove all the way across town to the Rose Bowl, to try and find y'all at Lot I, but there was no one there? Saw a car of interferers and someone said you'd already gone home, but that it's starting up again at 5:45 am? That sucks that I missed you. Well, if you can add me to the list at whatever number you're on, I'd totally appreciate it: LyricalDrug, aka Timothy Mc. Thanks! Looking forward to the show.

Ugh, just drove all the way across town to the Rose Bowl, to try and find y'all at Lot I, but there was no one there? Saw a car of interferers and someone said you'd already gone home, but that it's starting up again at 5:45 am? That sucks that I missed you. Well, if you can add me to the list at whatever number you're on, I'd totally appreciate it: LyricalDrug, aka Timothy Mc. Thanks! Looking forward to the show.

:wave:

:shifty:

We just got back from Vegas around midnight, and there was no line at the stadium - heard people weren't allowed to camp out overnight. However, any time we go in tomorrow is fine with us, we're ok with being anywhere. Vegas just reiterated the fact that the show is awesome from any which spot you get.

Hey guys... sorry that I couldn't make to the get together tonight! I am so excited for the show! My boyfriend and I are taking the shuttle; does anyone have a good idea as to when I should there?

i am doing GA stress free style after doing it full on stress in chicago night one. This time i'm getting a ride to the stadium at 5, not getting in line til the doors open, stretching my legs, getting a soda and a pretzel during black eyed peas, not compressing myself into a sardine can toward the front of the rail, and loving every minute from near the willie williams booth.

i just wish the show was Saturday instead of Sunday. after waiting through a work week for the weekend, now i am waiting for the very end of the weekend to come because i can't wait to see U2.

man i'm excited.

FYI for all: Yea. Rose bowl security made an announcement A few minutes ago that numbers from yesterday and the day before would not be honored. I got here at 6am and am #124. They are separating the line at every 250 and handing out ga bracelets early. Prob 400 people here now.

FYI for all: Yea. Rose bowl security made an announcement A few minutes ago that numbers from yesterday and the day before would not be honored. I got here at 6am and am #124. They are separating the line at every 250 and handing out ga bracelets early. Prob 400 people here now.

WOW
theres already 400 people there at 7ish your time? :ohmy:

We didnt get 400 people deep until noon. Then again we didnt have a little DVD to film either....

have fun :wave:

in line at the rose bowl...someone beat me to the punch, the wristbands/numbers from last night are null and void. a new line started sometime very early this morning.

i got here at 7 and i'm probably somewhere between 500 and 750...there was a new person earlier with the magical sharpie and book, but she hasn't gotten here yet

they will block people off in groups of 250 later today and if everything goes well, we will get our official wristbands early.

-dan

new number person just came by, i am #391 and there is a girl with a great ass right next to me

-dan

so apparently, they (venue/security)didn't honor the initial list from last nite. And are giving new numbers now.. Lots of people are royally pissed off (spoke to Lila and Maddy and they aren't happy) Apparently some people came at 2 am and started a new list thus 2 lists.. not good...

this is going to be a clusterfuck...:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom