October 25 - Rose Bowl, Los Angeles Part III - Be there and be part of History.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's so tempting! I wonder if my boyfriend would mind if I abandoned him? :D

Nah, on second thought, I won't... He's driving, and it would be nice to be able to get a ride home after the show! ;)

Does anyone need 1 GA?

My group ended up with one extra.

lol yep, I don't think he's willing to abandon his friend.

Did I see a post in the last thread about arriving just before showtime and pushing your way to the front?! :hmm:

am i the only one who feels like i'm a magnet for push-up-fronters?

the best was these three girls, the leader of the group was saying "someone had her keys and there was no way she was going to let him take off in her whip". the other two girls didn't look too comfortable with everything and those around me weren't putting up with it. i told them the closer they get to the front, the harder it's going to be and more than likely someone is going to tell security and have them booted to the back.

-dan

No, you're not the only one. :down:

the best was these three girls, the leader of the group was saying "someone had her keys and there was no way she was going to let him take off in her whip". the other two girls didn't look too comfortable with everything and those around me weren't putting up with it. i told them the closer they get to the front, the harder it's going to be and more than likely someone is going to tell security and have them booted to the back.

-dan

Hello LA peoples!! I scored a GA yesterday in Glendale, AZ GA line. Yep, LA here i come!!!!

Got flight taken care of but no hotel or a place to crash yet. ugh, can anyone let me crash their hotel. i'll chip in for hotel.

Redkat (and anyone else), I need extra GA's for friends. Still available?

-dan

Wow, I must have had good U2 luck so far. I haven't had any problems with pushers yet.

I'm glad they're only filming one show instead of two this time around. Looking at the Chicago DVD, I'm remembering how choreographed the two shows were for the sake of continuity (editing purposes).

Apparently the Rose Bowl knows that people may plan to get there before 8:00am. There will be barricades she said, so, if I understood correctly, I could drop people off and then get in the parking line until it opens. Or go get food & come back, though I'd still have to wait in my car till the lot opens.... Decisions decisions... Wish someone was driving me :sigh:
Well, that's annoying. I'm going alone and want to line up before 8. Damn.

Anyone want to carpool with me and hold the place in line while I park? I'm staying at the Quality Inn on E Colorado (Sierra Madre Villa Ave exit) and will be taking 210 to the Rose Bowl. I have room for 3 in my car and will pick you up if you're staying somewhere along that route (or if you can meet me at my hotel, that's even better). I was planning to get there by 5-6am. PM me.

Yeah, I don't know. I wonder if enough cars show up if they will just open the lots early. Is there place for lots of cars to just sit lined up? You can try calling them in the morning and see what they have to say. :shrug:

If enough of us show up early, they have to cave and let us park, right? I'll call.

I can get a ride to the stadium early in the morning, but then I don't know how to get back afterwards. Hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom