October 25 - Rose Bowl, Los Angeles Part II (The search for a party suite continues)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:whistle:

duchovny.jpg

w75573656.jpg

422304497_4656e91959.jpg

Those pics just made me think that David Duchovney was a creeper who'd take his clothes off at my grandma's house. :no: Too bad, 'cause I used to think he was hella sexy.

Um... on another note, only 38 days until this show! :hyper:

Alrighty then. I did a recon up to the Rose Bowl and back this afternoon. Super Furry Animals and Mastodon helped out. I'm not sure how helpful any of this will be. I really wanted to see where Steve's going to drop me off and pick me up. :D

My chauffeur and limo (yes, he's taking me on the bike):
STA73885.jpg

There are several parking lots that I could see, none of which are very large, as we have been told. Here's the one close to the main gate:
IMG_2043.jpg

Gate A, the main gate (I think):
IMG_2045.jpg

An example of the signs inside the gates:
IMG_2046.jpg

One of the grass parking lots:
IMG_2049.jpg

This looked like a golf course, but there was a bridge to it with signs that called it parking lot 5, I think:
IMG_2062.jpg

I took the 605 to the 210 and exited at Mountain/Seco, went straight across Lincoln and ended up at Gate A, the big, fancy entrance. This is the sign on a side street on the right as you go down Seco, heading for the Bowl:
IMG_2064.jpg

Again, I don't know how much any of this will help, but I figured since I was going up there anyway, I might as well snap some pix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom