October 25 - Rose Bowl, Los Angeles Part II (The search for a party suite continues)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't want to see this

mooned.gif

OMG!!! If we could do a flash mob for Crazy Tonight Remix - how kickass would that be?!?!?

:reject: Am I the only one who never quite gave up her dreams of musical theatre chorus-hood? At least it would give us something to do in the GA line :hmm:

I'm ecstatic I booked this trip. I'm still bouncing off the walls from Chicago 2. I loved the Vertigo Tour . . but this show is insane!! So amazing!

SO WIRED . . . :hyper:

Happy Birthday, Rich!!!

Hey, I'm sure the locals know better but this place seems totally acceptable and is right by the hotel where a couple of us are staying. What do you think for a meet up on Saturday evening?
BJ's Restaurants

Won't be abe to make it since we're coming from Vegas early Sunday, but BJ's Restaurants are great (never been to this particular one...). Great food, great beer. :twocents:

So just to follow up, whereabouts are you guys staying during the concert dates?
We were contemplating the Marriott Courtyard Pasadena... Any recommendations?
Thanks

*Happy Bday Rich!

So just to follow up, whereabouts are you guys staying during the concert dates? We were contemplating the Marriott Courtyard Pasadena... Any recommendations? Thanks

Like zuropa said a few that we know of are at the Marriott or the Sheraton and Westin. A few of us a little ways down at the Residence Pasadena/Arcadia. Good Luck, you should book soon.

BJ's Restaurants[/url]

BJ's :drool: yum

Their "Great White" pizza! :drool: :drool:

^mmm :drool: and Pizookies:drool::drool:

Thanks zooey for looking it up, if I recall this place is in a "restaurant row" type of area. If we get an idea of how many we'll have, I can see about a reservation.

X-Files Season 2, Episode 12, "Aubrey"

SCULLY: What's your interest in this case?

. . . . .

MULDER: Well, I'd like to know why this policewoman would suddenly drive her car into a field the size of Rhode Island and for no rhyme or reason dig up the bones of a man who's been missing for fifty years. I mean, unless there was a neon sign saying "Dig Here" --

SCULLY: So I guess that's why we're going to Aubrey?

MULDER: Yes, and also I've always been intrigued by women named B.J.

X-Files Season 2, Episode 12, "Aubrey"

SCULLY: What's your interest in this case?

. . . . .

MULDER: Well, I'd like to know why this policewoman would suddenly drive her car into a field the size of Rhode Island and for no rhyme or reason dig up the bones of a man who's been missing for fifty years. I mean, unless there was a neon sign saying "Dig Here" --

SCULLY: So I guess that's why we're going to Aubrey?

MULDER: Yes, and also I've always been intrigued by women named B.J.

Mulder rocks. :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom