October 25 - Rose Bowl, Los Angeles Part II (The search for a party suite continues)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^please educate me, I'm a GA virgin :sexywink:

Will these fan bands be honored by the venue?

In Europe it depended on the venue.
Barcelona was so well organised it was a dream. All fans respected the numbering system as did the venue.

In Paris it was a mess.... Ive never felt like Ive wasted a day of my life so much as I did then. I felt sorry for a Polish friend who slept the night in the rain and was number 1. Our gate was opened half an hour later than the rest...

In Europe it depended on the venue.
Barcelona was so well organised it was a dream. All fans respected the numbering system as did the venue.

In Paris it was a mess.... Ive never felt like Ive wasted a day of my life so much as I did then. I felt sorry for a Polish friend who slept the night in the rain and was number 1. Our gate was opened half an hour later than the rest...

I'm not sure where I read it but there was some kind of official statement about this that basically said that U2 and the venues would NOT take responsibility for fans "policing" themselves or doing their own number system, although they recognized that it would probably happen.

But ya know what, we are going to be in the biggest party ever in LA :rockon:

RoseBowlTicket.jpg

and I'm not gonna kill myself getting in that's for sure, I'm going to hang back and enjoy it!

:hyper:

*cuddlingticketnow*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom