October 25 - Rose Bowl, Los Angeles Part II (The search for a party suite continues)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i spent $250 for one GA for the Vertigo tour - I know how you feel, Rich. Hopefully something better will turn up. I'm sure you've tried Craigslist, too, right?

I don't think Craigslist is exactly a haven for safe transactions -- plus I didn't really see anything that looked like a good deal.

I spent $200 for Boston 1 (which was definitely worth it) and something like $500-600 for Portland (which was definitely NOT worth it) on the Vertigo Tour. I'm trying to be a bit more budget oriented this tour.

On the other hand, that's kind of out the door with what I spent on Chicago RZ, though my excuse was that I didn't understand how the bidding worked :doh:

Yeah, I would stay away from Craigslist.

Try Stubhub?

I've been keeping on eye on Stub Hub, but their prices aren't too pretty -- except for one auction they're running. I think I'd probably to get a better deal through Ticketliquidator ($267) or Seats Extra ($259). My best shot might be hoping something falls through the cracks on ebay. Compared with some of the other shows, it just doesn't seem like there are a whole lot of GA's for sale either.

^ Rich, that's actually not bad at this stage in the game. Good luck with the 3rd.

Yeah - actually, it was quite a good deal, relatively speaking.

Oh, I don't need a third -- it's just me going to LA :) I meant I was going to put one of the two on ebay. But I hate selling for more than face. Then I feel like one of the bad guys . . .

Yeah - actually, it was quite a good deal, relatively speaking.

Oh, I don't need a third -- it's just me going to LA :) I meant I was going to put one of the two on ebay. But I hate selling for more than face. Then I feel like one of the bad guys . . .

gotcha - and yeah, don't sell it on ebay - then you WILL be one of the bad guys. Trade/sell it to someone here for face (or what you pd for it if you must). It's good karma, even if your wallet suffers a little. Just my $0.02. Glad you'll be joining us 'officially' now!

gotcha - and yeah, don't sell it on ebay - then you WILL be one of the bad guys. Trade/sell it to someone here for face (or what you pd for it if you must). It's good karma, even if your wallet suffers a little. Just my $0.02. Glad you'll be joining us 'officially' now!

You can "buy it now" on ebay for $700 :mac:

*evil laugh*

*cough cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom