October 25 - Rose Bowl, Los Angeles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for looking :cute: I also couldn't find it. I remember someone saying something about 7 AM but I don't remember if it was for this show, or where I read that.

I am. I saved my presale for it which is why I need to try to get GA's in the public sale (for LA) for my kids. I know they seem to be sold out :( but I'm hoping there may be some more released then.

What's the difference between the H/L letters after the section number for these Rose Bowl tix? Does it mean high/low?

Cat, I'm wondering the same thing. Although, I'm 17H Row E and apparently the lettered rows are closest to the field so H prob doesn't mean high (I hope).

lg_losangeles.jpg

WOW!:ohmy: *gulp*:yikes:

LA fans post up your rose bowl seats! Maybe we can get a rough idea where the price levels change and be more strategic if they announce another date.

I was boots code and got 17H Row E Seat 101-104 Price Level 1 (275/Ticket after fees)...

Also, if anyone knows anything about what the H signifies or how the view is from the lettered rows any info is much appreciated, I've never been to the stadium...

I'd done a rough seating breakdown for a few venues, just to give me an idea of the seating price structure (in case I couldn't get GA tix). I just printed out & coloured in a seating chart. So I don't have the exact seating info anymore (so it's only the approx row no.s, give or take 10 rows I guess, & not sure if they're H-section or L-section, except for 22, they were always H).

Here's the results,

Price category 1, $250 - Section 3 row 20, Section 19 row 25, Section 20 row 10-42.

Price category 2, $95 - Section 3 rows 45-72, Section 15 row 10, Section 20 row 72, Section 22-H row 30.

Price category 3, $55 - Section 1 row 35, Section 13 row 25, Section 22-H row 40.

Price category 4, $30 - Section 12 row 25, Section 22-H row 50-72, Section 26 row 50-72.

Ok, that's it, hope that helps. So get out the crayons & start colouring in!

the H or L in the section stands for high (seats numbered over 100), & low (seats numbered under 100). Seats with an H are located further anti-clockwise than L seats, on the other side of the tunnel.

Here's a diagram that may explain it better.

13452s_a.gif

So whether the seats are L or H wouldn't usually make much difference. But if you're close to a claw arm it may make quite a bit of difference! As I'd previously said lots of tickets in 22-H were offered. Looking at the ticketmaster seating chart (which doesn't appear to be too accurate) 22-H looks ok. But looking at the 360.u2.com diagram in the above post, 22-H (anti-clockwise of the tunnel) looks right behind a claw arm!

Last edited:
one other thing to note about the diagram - the areas they show as having seat backs are real seats. the rest are bleachers and pretty uncomfortable. and it does end mid section based on the H or L. went to the Rose Bowl a couple years ago in section 22-H and ended up with bleachers.:down:

thx d. darr and tryan, that's great info. Since I have seat 101 in 17H it sounds like I'm closer to sec 16 than 18, which looks to be like 50/60 yards away from stage. not good for 275. the more i think about it the only seats worth 275 are in 21,20,2,3 and 19 and 4 could be good depending on where the claw is and how distracting it may be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom