October 12, 14 - Dallas/Houston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

topplehatU2

Refugee
What's the deal with the Dallas show?

I've heard only rumors of October 12th, but no sale date or opening acts or even where it's gonna be.

I want to know.:sad:

Who else is impatiantly awaiting this announcement? I'm flyout out for the two shows, my Dad'll be working in Irving in October so it matches up perfectly. Houston will be my 13th U2 concert :)

SMB

I am guessing Monday will be our announcement. I just started a thread for Dallas/Houston discussion in the Tour Dates forum. I know Houston has the date officialy announced on their Reliant Park website for the 14th

SMB

Hate is a very strong word. :wink:

But I understand, I'm also waiting for Monday announcements because I'd like to go to the Vegas show.

I bet they're all gonna be announcened. I think all that's left is Vegas, Phoenix, OK and TX shows... And the up in the air NC show. Side from that one, they're all Desertish shows

SMB

Bad news guys. Reliant Park (after having it listed 2 days ago) has taken the U2 concert off their Official website.

SMB

My concern is I will be in Florida without internet connetion April 18th-25th. I might loose my chance for tickets and an announcment :(

SMB

was wondering if anyone has been able to buy any tickets without buying them through the pre-sale. Basically I want to know if it is worth buying a U2.com membership, because I don't want to spend more money than I have to.

I will be using the pre-sale because I will be away during the on-sales on the 20th. But, I believe you will have luck buying tickets General sale. It will sell out, but neither the first hour or two.... GA's might

SMB

Yeah that's what I thought also....i am going to be buying the tix for the Dallas concert, and I don't imagine it will sell out immediately...........i will definetely be at my computer at the time of the sale, so hopefully I will be able to buy my GA ticket.

I was holding out hope the Cowboys would say no and they'd go to the Cotton Bowl. I drove by the stadium a few weeks ago and that thing is a monstrosity. I'll prob use my 3rd presale ticket for GA rather than risk it at the general sale. If you're looking for seats, i'd definitely say there's no need to use the presale, but they have this seat licensing thing and I don't know how that might affect availability.

Do you think it would be wise to go GA if I don't plan on camping out or showing up early?

I'd say so. Even hanging out in the back will be better than be far away in the seats unless you plan on spending 250

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom