October 12, 14 - Dallas/Houston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
party pass tickets dallas

They are selling party pass tickets at $30 for dallas now on ticketmaster! this show could have a potential of 90-100 thousand in attendance.

no way in hell they sell 30k of these like they did for opening night against the giants

just did a test purchase:

Section
Description
WSRO1
PRICE LEVEL 1
Standing Room ONLY General Admission
Type Party Pass Ticket
Ticket Price US $30.00 x 1
Price Details
Convenience Charge US $7.75 x 1
Additional Taxes US $0.62 x 1
SUBTOTAL US $38.37

-dan

oh yeah for sure but maybe 5,000 or so..if they sell the 80,000 seats plus 10,000 GA plus 5,000 party passes then there is 95,000 tickets sold.

Wow, that place is going to be even more crowded.

My advice: get there early!

They are selling party pass tickets at $30 for dallas now on ticketmaster! this show could have a potential of 90-100 thousand in attendance.

no way in hell they sell 30k of these like they did for opening night against the giants

just did a test purchase:

Section
Description
WSRO1
PRICE LEVEL 1
Standing Room ONLY General Admission
Type Party Pass Ticket
Ticket Price US $30.00 x 1
Price Details
Convenience Charge US $7.75 x 1
Additional Taxes US $0.62 x 1
SUBTOTAL US $38.37

-dan

I don't get it. What is this? Party pass??? :scratch:

cowboys stadium has 9 acres of indoor and outdoor party areas which are standing room only. if you look at pictures of the stadium there is a walk area that circles the stadium inside where people can stand and watch the show. not bad for $30.

Extremely poor wording on the ticketmaster page for the party passes:
These are STANDING ROOM ONLY tickets for either East or West enzones at Cowboys Stadium. There will be no chair for this ticket.
I'm sure some people will think this means they get to stand in the endzone down on the field. With all the other people standing where the endzones are! They're going to be pissed when they find out they can't.

not sure if the passes during the game are for the sides

but for the show, that blows if it's endzone only standing

-dan

yeah i think i stand corrected. i think the standing is at the endzones not on the sides. they said there are like six decks total probably 3 at one end and 3 at the other. it looked like there was standing on the sides but maybe they don't use that for the party tickets.

Anyone know the camera policy for this show in particular?

Oh, and it's suposed to be rainy in Dallas next weekend :hmm: May make for an interesting GA line and a very cranky Mr.Z.

For those wondering about the party pass:

party pass caused much controversy for the first cowboys game. They sold more tickets than they could reasonably hold just to break the attendance record. they are basically standing room on each sides of the end zones but they are not on the floor level. there are multiple levels behinds the seats with open areas. the 30 dollar party pass ticket will allow you to stand in those areas. if you can get a party pass for the side with the claw, i'd say its an amazing deal, probably the best deal of any u2 show so far, in terms of the view you can get with the price for the ticket. probably better views than those 250 dollar tickets.

>_> sorry for asking for what's probbaly the 100th time, but I just got my ticket, so the excitement is building. Does anyone know what time Arlington line-up for GA is?

Party Pass and attendance

As far as the party pass - buyer beware - if you are not in the first couple of rows of people on each "party deck" you are screwed and while you will be able to see the claw and video screen, you won't be able to see the actual stage/band. They should have disclosed that. But the $30 to get in the door of any concert is nice.

Also, we will be very lucky if there are 70k at this thing. It is no where near sold out. Other than GA, you can still by 20 tix together in a row for all price points!! Not good. It will still be great, but as someone said earlier, the crowd really makes a show....especially with U2.

Dallas is doing great actually! Here is what's left on ticketmaster for Dallas as of today

$250 level 100 sold out
$250 level 200 single tickets left
$95 level 100 multiple tickets/sold out before must of added more recently
$95 level 200 sold out
$95 level 300 single tickets left
$95 level 400 multiple tickets left
$55 GA sold out
$55 level 200 sold out
$55 level 400 single tickets left
$30 level 100 sold out
$30 level 200 sold out
$30 level 400 single or Pairs left only

there are only pairs left for the $30 level 400 tickets
this show is doing awesome actually!

I still doubt that, that many people will show up for the dallas show. many tickets may have been "sold" but that doesnt necessarily mean people will show up with those tickets. my guess is around 65, to 70k for attendance.

ONE MORE WEEEK!!!

GA People: What time are y'all heading over to the stadium; (Is it necessary to show up around 6 am as I did for Elevation & Vertigo?)

Hotels: Can anyone recommend a midlevel hotel by the stadium? I'd rather get there by taxi and leave my car at the hotel.

Best spot to see the concerty from? I'm a tip of the heart kinda guy and I can't see a similar location in the pictures I've seen. Can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom