October 12, 14 - Dallas/Houston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have changed the weather forcast. Perhaps the stadium will remain open. We can only hope.

I just wish the Houson show would sell out. I went to the Tampa show and thought it was amazing. Maybe I'm over reacting but it doesn't settle with me that you can still find good seats on ticketmaster.

from an e-mail i received from a friend who went from dallas to houston:

Got in line at 8:30.. We're 160-161
Btw, we're supposed to have record highs today. Supposedly the heat index will hit 105

-dan

I hope for your sake they open the roof. As evidenced by Dallas, the sound is severely sub-par when there is no place for it to go.

It looks like rain is forecasted some time around 2 - 5, then clearing skys. Hopefully they will open the lid after the rain clears.

In Dallas it was overcast all night and on and off rain. So I see why the lid was shut.

I'm stuck at the La Quinta until my friends get here. How many in line now, anyone? And if anyone's staying here, come say hi. :)

I just wish the Houson show would sell out. I went to the Tampa show and thought it was amazing. Maybe I'm over reacting but it doesn't settle with me that you can still find good seats on ticketmaster.
I'm pretty certain this is deliberate by U2 to stick it to scalpers. Every show has tickets available the same day. Plus promoters and what not return tickets they aren't using. It's a good thing, not a bad thing...

I'm pretty certain this is deliberate by U2 to stick it to scalpers. Every show has tickets available the same day. Plus promoters and what not return tickets they aren't using. It's a good thing, not a bad thing...

I don't know, I was able to (and did) get a really good seat to this show on Monday...

Img_6809b.jpg

Doing the GA line on the front the rushes come along. At Arlington 29 (later 14) and Houston 10 ! Hope all of you enjoyed the shows the way I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom