October 1 - Scott Stadium - Charlottesville VA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far I have two GA's Floor for C'ville:dancing:but I have a total of four children so over the next few weeks or so I am gonna try to get three more GA's

I also have two seats for Chicago 9-13-09 but it is section 353 Row 8 which is behind:sad:

I am gonna try to get two GA's for 9-12-09 & then the seats the next night with my wife who kinda wants to go but is not at all fanatical like us LOL

She has never seen them live

You never know those behind seats maybe good. Any seat to a sold out show is good to me.

Seats just seem a little restrictive to me after having GA for 12-10-05 Cleveland Ohio:drool:

I was SOLO too but my two oldest were with me they had seats

I was able to move around somewhat:hmm:

I saw a nice picture of the Stadium in Va. on another forum but I shall not post it here LOL (unsure if that would be a violation)

Seats just seem a little restrictive to me after having GA for 12-10-05 Cleveland Ohio:drool:

I was SOLO too but my two oldest were with me they had seats

I was able to move around somewhat:hmm:

I saw a nice picture of the Stadium in Va. on another forum but I shall not post it here LOL (unsure if that would be a violation)

Post it! Some people probably haven't seen it. And it would be no more a violation than using the thread to chat. Go for it!

I recieved the two GA FLOOR Tickets today in the mail from U2Fan05 !:bow:

I had my son lock them in a fire proof small locker

Not even kidding:blahblah:

LOL

I'm looking forward to seeing this stadium in person...

stones-stadium-crowd1.jpg

Thanks Seth for posting the link :up:

Until there is 8,000 people in front of us:huh:

No wait in back of us b/c we are up front!!!!!!:dance:

LOL This is like a prison sentence

Come on already

This is the last show for me. I have a bunch before it. It is only 76 more days till I leave for Ireland :sigh:

Ok thanks Jesse

"I have a bunch before it....."

Thanks for rubbin it in LOL I have until 9-12-09:sad:

Well I don't have the tickets yet but Two GA's I shall get:hmm:

Already have two seats for the next night as you know

I can't believe there are still tickets available to Charlottesville--and they appear to be "better" seats that the ones I got during the pre-sale, which kinda honks me off!

I'm looking forward to seeing this stadium in person...

stones-stadium-crowd1.jpg

Thanks Seth for posting the link :up:

:wave:

I am coming from out of town, (Miami, Florida to be exact) but have not bought tickets yet, so if you can help me in any way with further information as far as purchasing tickets, i would greatly appreciate it!!

I am interested in GA-grass tickets, but I was wondering, (and maybe you locals would know), that at the very top of the grass area, there appears to be a sidewalk strip with columns behind it, could this sidewalk strip be used for handicap purposes, for instance, would I be able to bring someone in a wheelchair and "station" the wheelchair there??

Thank You!!

:sexywink:

I think you would be fine stationing someone at the top of "The Hill" by the pillars. I believe GA tickets are sold out, but you can always buy on Ebay.

:wave:

I know it's three months away but does anyone know about parking at Scott Stadium:huh:

Will it be like Soldier's Field trying to charge & arm & a leg & one child to park there? Or $50 bucks:angry:

MaMa Mia I hope that is not true but anyway

I will be travelling there with four teenagers:doh:any ideas on nice/cheap hotels close by?

& no Bates Motels please:reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom