October 09 Raymond James Center, Tampa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could give tickets for everyone on this site i would. U2 is a huge deal to me and the last time I went it was with a friend of mine who wasn't a big fan at the time and that person made the experience miserable. Years later we're no longer friends, and I wanted to be cool and give two tickets away. I still have a bud of mine going that is a fan and I know that some people wouldn't be able to go because of funds, etc. and thats why I did it. Believe me to see happy fans is well worth it. Call me crazy.....Anime I need to know what type of im account you have so I can send a request to you. Like I said above I have windows instant messenger......It may take a day or two to hear from you because i know you're in college....:applaud::applaud:

I do not think you are crazy at all, this is one of kindest things I have ever seen/read. You are a good person.

Hey Anime,

I just tried sending you request but its telling me that you need .netpassport. You should still get an email anyways. We'll figure this out.

Anime,

It finally worked. Sent invitation to live. Speak to you soon. Oct is going to be a long wait!!!!:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Anyone here know what's left for the Tampa Show???

I was gonna give the general public tix sales a shot on Monday...anyone know if there's anything good left or has it been cherry picked?

Wow! a native Floridian!!! :sexywink: I think there's only three of you!

Will there be a pre concert meet up??

i'll be attending the Tampa show :hyper: count me in for any pre/post show activities, maybe we can meet in YBOR City

I definitely will. I'll even throw U2 parties at my pad if people like. Discussing song lyrics, anything that pertains to them. I have a small apartment but I have plenty of room if people want towatch U2 concerts, etc.. I go to the Castle in Ybor from time to time and Mcdintons Irish Pub. The Castle still plays music I grew up listening to like Sisters of Mercy, Kmfdm, Bauhaus, etc. :wave::wave:

Even though I live in NY (and have tix for Giants 1), I'm going to be at Tampa. Section 312, row A! :hyper:

It occurs to me that U2 with a pirate ship is bound to be absolutely surreal.

During a football game the cannon is fired off each time Tampa Bay scores

pirate1_lrg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom