Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread VI - The Day Has Arrived

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is not wifi at Siena, but if you have a Cat cable you'll be ok. If you do not that cable, they will charge you $7 for it.

Last night, I could not sleep :huh: too much anticipation. :lol:
I kept on waking up at 4 am...4:44 am...5:01am....:crack:

Leaving in minutes.
see ya soon.

:hug:

Leaving for the airport in about 15 minutes. Thanks for the info about the wifi.

The only cat cable I found loose is about 20 feet long. Oh well, it will almost be like having wifi. :lol:

Currently in a lodge in the Grand Canyon park with Brad, Dave and Javi. We saw the cold sunrise over the canyon - the glory of nature at its most ego-trampling, dazzling best.

Having breakfast now and then hitting the road.

See y'all in the boozer later. Let the games commence!

Ack, all you lucky guys leaving already! :lol: I'm bored out of my tree, and am really antsy. I don't have to leave for another 4 hours, so I'm trying to find something to do at home that can keep me distracted until then. :lol:

Leaving for Sky Harbor Airport pretty soon for the short 1 hour flight to Vegas! Can't wait for the U2 concert tomorrow! Tonight it's Beatles Love at the Mirage.

7 hours until i get out of work
9 hours until my flight

-dan

I posted this yesterday, but it applies even MORE today!! :lol:
Aghhhh ...I'm drowning here at work, and you guys are describing the water!!

I still have 1 1/2 work days left til I leave for Vegas (I work until noon on Fri), Reading all your excited posts is making me want to jump on a plane NOW!!!:hyper::drool:

The real bummer is my hubby who is going with me is sick! His boss had the swine flu, so its going around his office. He's not feeling any better this morning, so I'm thinking he is going to bail on me. :sad: (my sister and bro-in law will still be meeting me there). That means I will have a beyond primo seat to try to get rid of super quickly (Section 108, row 2). I won't know until tonight what his decision is, but I'm guessing 99% he's not going to make it. If any of you need one single seat, I will of course be selling it for face value, so please let me know!

Safe travels to all that are leaving today!! Have a great time tonight!!:hyper:

And just cause I love this new guy:

:panic::panic::panic:

:happydance::loveshower::cabbagepatch:

Oh my gosh-it's really finally hitting me that in 4.5 hours I'm going to be on a plane to Vegas to see U2! I've got 3 different pairs of shoes packed for the concert-3 in platforms, hiking shoes, and some comfy Borns with a bit of height. Any short gals wear platforms in GA yet? Was it worth it? I'm on the taller side of 5'4.
WOOOHOOOO!!!!YEEHAW!

Help!

Guys I'm in a real dilemma here, I know that Sam Boyd said early line 6am and parking and ticket office at 3pm..

the thing is I'm arriving around 10am with car, and I need a place to park it. Do you really think theyre gonna open parking till 3pm? I doubt I'll be the only one driving that early... But they did seem lost at their customer service. Also they said parking was free.... But IDK

I know a lot of you will take cabs and walk....does any of you have any ideas of where I can park in case their lots are not open?

thank you

also by around 10am how many people do you estimate will be on line already?

Yay everyone coming in today! Gorgeous weather- just walked to the convenience mart fir some ga supplies. Perfect weather

Ga line up on south side of stadium across the street. There's a list. Have to hang out a bit. But can leave and come back for 6am latest. The list is up to 16.
Numbers on hand and names on list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom