Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread VI - The Day Has Arrived

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! In line here with Fitz nicv and redrocksu2 Carlos. About 400 in line. Well run. Only low numbers allowed up front. Heard bill Clinton will be here. Entry for ga will dump us mid field at the outer catwalk rail. No field to run. Wrist banding in line about 4pm. No slr cameras allowed. They're selling food & water up and down the line. Nicv had a canopy : yay! Sun is harsh!
Back end of ga from maybe #130 up is on a gravel lot , FYI. The Claw dominates the stadium:drool:

Hey! In line here with Fitz nicv and redrocksu2 Carlos. About 400 in line. Well run. Only low numbers allowed up front. Heard bill Clinton will be here. Entry for ga will dump us mid field at the outer catwalk rail. No field to run. Wrist banding in line about 4pm. No slr cameras allowed. They're selling food & water up and down the line. Nicv had a canopy : yay! Sun is harsh!
Back end of ga from maybe #130 up is on a gravel lot , FYI. The Claw dominates the stadium:drool:

Well, #400 is not that bad. Considering that there were already over a hunderd names on the list by yesterday evening.

When I showed up at 9.30 AM for the first Amsterdam show, I was #400 something on one side and there were just as many on the other side as well. (2 GA lines there).

We didn't have to run the field in DC either. We went in on the side and they let one person at a time walk down the steps.

It really was. I walked into the inner circle. That was one of the few things they didn't mess up.

Nice to meet up with the few Interferencers that I saw last night. Wish I could have stayed longer, but duty called.

I'm wearing my blue Popmart T-shirt with the big lemon on the front tonight.
WOOHOO!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

Plus, we have a designated driver (daughters with drivers licenses :heart: )

Everyone standing. Line consolidated. Looked like some line jumping back around 150 or so. They're letting people in, in groups.

Woohoo! :hyper:

I hear kafrun touched Bono!
thud.gif

More soundcheck news

Unknown Caller, Until The End Of The World. Edge missed about 10 notes of the latter. And the GA line is singing along - awesome!

my friend is there and just texted me that she heard the sound check from about 100 yards back..crowd so far is very mellow. I so wish I was there too!!!

Delurking to say that I even wish I was there, and I had never considered Vegas until I discovered all of the nice people on this forum! :)

Me too. Dublin beats Vegas in my book and we have next Friday to look forward to.

No, but I got that free ticket thingy that was posted on here. Better than nothing.

Carlos is on the rail with Fitz & someone else, that's all I've heard so far. I believe he was shooting for outer rail. Skjuls tweeted the line going in is horrible, but she is in the pit, center back rail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom